Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm kinda lonely.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kobie

Kobie

Aries Buffalo

I'm kinda lonely.  Empty
PostSubject: I'm kinda lonely.    I'm kinda lonely.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:57 pm

Kobie had been roaming the forest, and the construction site had been her last stop. After taking a pit stop at the landfill she felt comfortable, not hungry but not full. She looked around her dark fur blending into the dark shadows of the forest, nothing much had come to site, but then again she was acting a tad lazy, not really caring to check what was around her first. She stepped out of the cover of the shadow-y forest, her sapphire eyes gleaming up and the sun, wow it was bright out. And not to mention hot. She looked around, gazing at the machinery and moss growing around it. Why hadn't she come here more often? It was so peaceful and quiet. She stretched her long, dark limbs towards the crane and sprinted over. As soon as she reached the big piece of metal she leaped on top, her black fore-legs helping her get up most of the way. As soon as she reached a comfortable place in the cabin-y thing. There was a seat and a whole bunch of levers and buttons. But who cared about those? Kobie silently chuckled to herself, wishing there was someone else to share the moment with.
Back to top Go down
Naruto

I'm kinda lonely.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda lonely.    I'm kinda lonely.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:07 pm

Flash poked his head up from where he lay, dozing on a large concrete pipe, as a noise resounded through the abandoned area. Not completely abandoned, it seems, he mused, blinking and standing up, his short legs holding him up easily. He leaped down, trotting towards the crane. His keen sense of smell instantly identified the other being as a wolf, female, and from his pack. Upon closer inspection he realized it was his sister, Kobie.

With a playful grin, he scrabbled up the side, his nails making a small screeching sound on the metal. "Boo!" he yelped cheerfully, front paws half-in the cabin while his back legs strained to hold him up.
Back to top Go down
Kobie

Kobie

Aries Buffalo

I'm kinda lonely.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda lonely.    I'm kinda lonely.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:16 pm

Kobie almost leaped out of the small place she was sitting in, "Flash, you scared me!" she looked at his playful eyes, and whacked him with her paw on the side of his shoulder. She giggled a loud this time and looked into her brothers eyes. "Whats going on?" she asked, wanting to know what had gone on during his day. "I've been bored with out anyone to talk to." she added, "Its seems as if nothing goes on around here anymore. I miss the old days, when things were exciting and enjoyable." she sighed, remembering the the moments when she and her pack had fought against others and when they all used to gather around and share almost every meal.

Meh. No muse.
Back to top Go down
Naruto

I'm kinda lonely.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda lonely.    I'm kinda lonely.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:20 pm

The male wolf laughed, wobbling dangerously as she thwacked him with a paw. "Hey! I'm not the one with stupendous balance!" he yelped, clinging to the metal for dear life. After regaining his footing, Flash hauled himself up the rest of the way. "Hm? Going on? I just came out here a little while ago." He licked his lips. "Caught a nice, fat rabbit." His tail started wagging, and he grinned like a pup who'd been caught sniffing around a badger den. "Of course I ate it after the Pack had their share, so don't even say it," he warned, still smirking like he was a hotshot.
Back to top Go down
HowlingToOtherWolves

HowlingToOtherWolves

I'm kinda lonely.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda lonely.    I'm kinda lonely.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:24 pm

Hrojo lay inside the curve of a machine, sleeping, but with the Boo of his brother, whom he didn't know was there, he opened his eyes and a large yawn escaped his lips. He got up then and stretched his legs before jumping out of the pocket and going towards the voice. From a distance he saw the familiar pelt of his brother. who he could only say, was a little bit of a goof.

As he went closer he heard another voice, one he recognized as his sister's, so they were both there. It was nice to be alone with siblings. He walked silently in an attempted to sneak up on Flash, a fun grin coming to his face. As he neared the place where they were.

He was close and behind his brother now (he could see he was inside of the metal thing now) and was having a good ol' peaceful-like conversation. He bent down and then jumped up, trying to land at least halfway on his brother's back, exclaiming with joy: "What are you two up to?" He loved hanging out with these guys...
Back to top Go down
Kobie

Kobie

Aries Buffalo

I'm kinda lonely.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda lonely.    I'm kinda lonely.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:33 pm

Kobie nodded, promising that she wouldn't say a word about her brother Flash eating before. "As long as you tell no one else that I did the same." she cracked a devious smile. Then, just about as the she-wolf was about to lay back again and rest in the gleaming sun another familiar head popped up. Hrojo, her other brother.

"Just, catching up." she smiled, her stomach growling like her own voice when she got angry. "I'm hungry, I could sure use that rabbit you caught earlier right now." she finished, sniffing the air to scent any sort of prey. There wasn't much here because of the slight stench of human that lingered around the place. Stupid prey ....
Back to top Go down
Naruto

I'm kinda lonely.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda lonely.    I'm kinda lonely.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:36 pm

With a startled yelp, Flash leaped into the air. Oh, what a sight to see! His fur was raised up, bristling out to even more of it's spiky length, and his blue eyes were huge. When he realized it was his brother he lowered his head, pelt burning with embarrassment. "Geez, Hrojo!" he complained, smirking. "It seems you're even better than me at that technique!" He tipped his head. "Nothin'," he barked.
Back to top Go down
HowlingToOtherWolves

HowlingToOtherWolves

I'm kinda lonely.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda lonely.    I'm kinda lonely.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:50 pm

Hrojo's legs kind of dangled out of the metal machine thing in a silly fashion, but he didn't really care, he was enjoying his time. "You're hungry?" He asked Kobie. Hungry, he wasn't hungry now. He never seemed hungry. He ate when food came and didn't when food didn't come. He ate first and then everyone else did with the pups and omegas last and things just seemed to flow together. Being hungry was.... alien.

"Well how can you be hungry? There was food brought in not too long ago," he said to her with a tilt of his head, his ears pricked. It was this big ol' elkish type animal. It was good too. "You didn't get any?" He recalled that everyone had gotten something, but maybe Kobie wasn't there?
Back to top Go down
Kobie

Kobie

Aries Buffalo

I'm kinda lonely.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda lonely.    I'm kinda lonely.  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:02 am

"I've been out for a while and I skipped this mornings meals." she barked, her brother being his normal self. Serious, calm, and some what worried of the other wolves. Kobie guess that being the Alpha was more work than it seemed. "Lately I just like to roam the forest and everywhere else. " she sighed, "I'll get something when we return. I can wait." she finished, settling into the to-small-for-a-wolf-seat she was rested in.
Back to top Go down
Naruto

I'm kinda lonely.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda lonely.    I'm kinda lonely.  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:04 am

Flash tipped his head to the side. He was a little hungry, but no one was starving. That was good, right? "I'll make sure to bring you something nice then, sis!" he said, his tongue lolling out of his mouth as he panted from the heat.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

I'm kinda lonely.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda lonely.    I'm kinda lonely.  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:00 am

Night walked back from his hunt at the pack's at a leisurely pace, the blood still ticking his muzzle. He padded past the collection of wolves and flicked his tail dismissively. As long as he wasn't disturbed, he wouldn't harm them. He climbed up to one of the machines and rested on its roof, clicking his long claws in the metal.
Back to top Go down
HowlingToOtherWolves

HowlingToOtherWolves

I'm kinda lonely.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda lonely.    I'm kinda lonely.  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:06 pm

OOC: I say we beat that dude up. WHO'S WITH ME! 8D

"Are you sure?" Hrojo asked her. It wasn't wise to go without food for even a short period of hunger. He bent his head to grab Flash's ear and pull on it playfully after his offer. He was bored, but also happy with his brother's offer. He pricked his ears and looked out of the car when he heard footsteps. It was some other wolf that looked most likely packless (you could just tell those things, especially with the fact that no wolf would be this many miles into their territory).

He wasn't actually sure what to do, but every instinct in his body told him to jump on the wolf and beat him until he left. He looked back at Kobie and Flash, his top consultants and tilted his head.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

I'm kinda lonely.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda lonely.    I'm kinda lonely.  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:55 am

OOC: Beat up the God of Death? Most smart Memmer XD

Night turned to look straight at Hrojo. He bore his teeth in a snarl. He had been here since the humans left, and nobody was going to force him out. The instinct of mortal wolves was so predictable.
Back to top Go down
Kobie

Kobie

Aries Buffalo

I'm kinda lonely.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda lonely.    I'm kinda lonely.  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:15 pm

Kobie looked at her brothers, anger rising from their pelt. What was wrong? Kobie soon turned her attention to the direction that Hrojo was looking at. Ahh. It was all clear now. A strange looking wolf with blood all over his jaw was climbing a near by piece of machinery. Kobie guessed that the reason for blood to be everywhere was a messy kill. She looked at both of her pack members. Were they thinking the same thing? Kobie did miss the feeling of using her claws for something more than catching prey. There wouldn't be too much harm, right? " So ... " she barked, not many words were needed.

Yeah! Action timmmmme ~
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

I'm kinda lonely.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda lonely.    I'm kinda lonely.  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:54 am

Night licked the blood of his lips, narrowing his silver eyes. Their thoughts where clear to him. Kill them! The shrieking inside him was unbearable. His claws dug into the roof of the machine denting it, an echoing clang sounding around the area.
Back to top Go down
Naruto

I'm kinda lonely.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda lonely.    I'm kinda lonely.  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:14 am

Flash growled, his earlier playfulness forgotten. The gold-colored wolf looked towards Hrojo. "We can't let him hunt on our grounds!" he said, blue eyes liquid fire. "Maybe we could resolve it peacefully, though. Not doing anything too rash, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

I'm kinda lonely.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda lonely.    I'm kinda lonely.  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:03 am

OOC: He doesn´t hunt there. Theres nothing to eat in the construction site but mice. ANND he´s been there for nearly twenty years =3
Back to top Go down
HowlingToOtherWolves

HowlingToOtherWolves

I'm kinda lonely.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda lonely.    I'm kinda lonely.  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:18 am

OOC: Yeah, but he's there Wolvine, so no one cares. X3 *gets ready to punch a death god in the face*

Hrojo nodded to his siblings. They all seemed to have the same general idea. He slid down from off of his brother and to the ground. He looked up at the wolf, thinking that a peaceful solution wouldn't fix anything. He winced and twitched his ear as a sharp clang! went through the area, hurting his ears.

Would a more violent one do it? That's what everything seemed to tell him, even his sister. Flash's suggestion seemed to be greatly outnumbered, but what if all of that was wrong? It wouldn't be the first time it's happened to some wolf. His nose twitched as he thought through everything.

In the end, he didn't know what to say. Doing things peacefully seemed weird at the moment. And talking always left him silent. He looked back to his brother and sister, needing help with his entry and wishing that the other wolf would say something to make things easier.

Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

I'm kinda lonely.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda lonely.    I'm kinda lonely.  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:25 pm

Night gave a yawn, growing bored of the idiocy of the canines under him. He lept down off his machine and walked away, seeming to blend into the shadows.

OC> Bored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm kinda lonely.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda lonely.    I'm kinda lonely.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm kinda lonely.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Forest :: The Construction Site-
Jump to: