Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hidden Histories :3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

The Hidden Histories :3 Empty
PostSubject: The Hidden Histories :3   The Hidden Histories :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:33 am

So yeah. This is where I'm gonna post bits and pieces of the history of my characters, particularly Kestrel, Kiluar and Uttili. Just cuz I'm sick of being the only one who knows what goes on D: I might post snippets of my mini-plots that would make an interesting twist.
Oh I might post the occasional song too :3

NOTE: The way I represent these histories will vary from Bio to Story. Sorry, brains not working :3

Lets start with the one nobody cares about yes? Kiluar. Its just a rough thing, very vague :3

Kiluar was the weakest in a litter of eight, despite being the second to be born. His father had died before their birth, and their mother was a loner. She wandered and died protecting her pups from a bear attack when they where eight months old. Unprotected, the eight dwindled to three, unprotected from predators and unable to hunt for themselves properly. Kiluar lived with his two siblings till he was a year old and then abandoned them. He grew up on his own, deciding pack life was not for him, for he didn't get along with many others. After a few months after this, he had managed to break a leg on a road with a car approaching. Kestrel saved him, and he joined his new master's pack, despite not being evil or an efficient killer, just a humble trickster, a con artist.

It plays twice. Hah yeah. This is one of my twists. Guess who Kiluar falls for?

Kestrel: His history is long, so I'll skip through it quickly and add more detail later.

His real mother was the Beta. His real father was an evil wolf who tried to take over the forest. He looks more like his father, whereas Kadal looks like his mother. His father killed his mother, and the old Alpha killed his father. They didn't discover their real parents till their fake foster mother died and told them. It was then they decided that they both wanted to be Alpha to prove their worth despite being sons of an evil person guy thing. Later on, they both had a small crush on a she-wolf who then went on to go to another pack to be with another wolf. When Kadal was made Beta after an elder told the old Alpha that Kestrel had evil in his heart, like his father. Angry, but not yet a monster, the white wolf left. He became a fearsome loner with a wide territory, attacking anyone who came within an inch of entering it. Once his attack went to far and he killed a male. He later met a young she-wolf, and he fell in love. Yes I know love plays a big part in this, even if RPing makes me sick ;3 When she discovered that she had killed the male, who was her brother, she ran from him straight onto a road where she was run over by a human who didn't even give a second glance. This was the birth of his insanity, his hatred of humans, canines, particularly females, and his obsession with Shiron. He had lost not one dream, but five, and then he turned into today's Kestrel :D Suck a happy story no?

Oh yes. This also partly explains why kestrel saved Kiluar from being run over. He just happens to look a lot like this certain female who died :3

So many :3s in this post o.o

Last edited by Wolvine on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Histories :3   The Hidden Histories :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:03 pm

...who? -.- Can't guess if there're no hints, now can we? ;D AND DON'T SAY IT'S A WOLF. OR THAT'S IT'S FEMALE. THOSE DON'T COUNT.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Histories :3   The Hidden Histories :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:21 pm

AW D: *Isn't actually a wolf* That narrows it down. A bit. Yes. No. Derp.

You'll find out soon enough, before our current thread terminates.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Histories :3   The Hidden Histories :3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:32 am

o.o
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Histories :3   The Hidden Histories :3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:51 pm

hmm... *goes through list of females that not be wolfy*

Well, for female dogs that leaves Gaoth, Crystal (who is RPed by Trinket), and Silan. I woulda guessed Citalli, cause we all know that blind pup be fricken awesome, but she be a wolf. So..... I don't get it. This riddle has me confuzzled.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Histories :3   The Hidden Histories :3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:45 pm

Trinket no longer exists. She asked me to delete her account :I And Citali is already paired up with Lynx. If not it would be kinda creepy. He follows her practically everywhere o-o
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Histories :3   The Hidden Histories :3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:40 pm

Ah, I see. But I can't remember Silan or Gaoth even meeting Kiluar, much less falling for him. Am I missing someone possibly?
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Histories :3   The Hidden Histories :3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:26 pm

*Edited to give a rough Kestrel history*

I say nothing D:
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Histories :3   The Hidden Histories :3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:07 am

TELL UUUSSSS! DX
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Histories :3   The Hidden Histories :3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:56 pm

DARN IT.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Histories :3   The Hidden Histories :3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:13 pm

No. D:
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Histories :3   The Hidden Histories :3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:28 pm

THEN AT LEAST MAKE IT HAPPEN SOON. U HAVE NO CLUE HOW BORED I BEEN.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Histories :3   The Hidden Histories :3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:13 am

WELL POST IN THE THREAD D<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Histories :3   The Hidden Histories :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hidden Histories :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: ZOMG RANDOM SHTUFF :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: