Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Made because I wanted to.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Made because I wanted to. Empty
PostSubject: Made because I wanted to.   Made because I wanted to. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:41 pm

Name: Ghost. But you can call him George. Or Jerry. :3
Dog/Wolf: Woooooolf. A very fluffy wolf :3 Cept he's not fluffy.
Affiliate: Looone.

Appearance: The most striking feature of this wolf's aspect is his eyes. Not because of their intensity, or their emotion or intelligence, but because his pupils are incredibly light in colour, almost the same as his fur, and from a distance it looks like he has no pupils, just bronze orbs, almost tainted yellow. The next feature one would notice would be his face, for in the middle it it the same colour as the rest of his fur, but it gradually changes. Towards the right, it darkens into a light black, towards the left it whitens to a dirty white. He is very slim, and his grey fur sticks out in odd angles all over his body. He has a white chest, and is exceptionally tall, and his thin body is lined with pure power. On his neck he wears a white wooden Christian cross (even though Wolv is not religious and does not believe in God) on a simple black string. His front right paw is the same colour as the right side of his face, along with the tip of his tail.
Personality: Even more bizarre is Ghost's personality. He seems to be never able to make up bis mind, even arguing at times with himself, out loud. He is thought to be insane, but he is just very superstitious and indecisive. Ghost is not a very friendly person. He tends to swear a lot and use the God's names in vain, despite honouring them a thousand times more than the average canine. He is also slightly scary in the fact that he eats corpses of any kind, prey or predator. He does not often hunt, even though he is skilled at it, and even then chooses to just track and follow till the beast collapses.

Ghost is very morbid, never speaking much, and he loves to eat. When talking, it mostly related to food, and sometimes he may say something mildly relevant. He can explain things fairly well, but has a very short temper at times, and others he is exceedingly patient. He has an odd way of speaking, only moving one side of his mouth, so you can generally see what mood he is in. The only time he fully opens it is to eat, to talk about eating or to swear.
History: Ghost is the child of the Goddess of Fortune and a mortal wolf, causing him to be very unfourtunate, given the minirole of the God of indecision. He was found by a priest after his father left him near a human village, since he could not produce milk to keep his pup alive. This placed his cross on him and cared for him, but the priest, being an elderly old man, passed away. While living with the priest, he met the dogs of the village who taught him of their religion. It was similar to that of the ordinary wolves, but vengeful and very against sinners, to such an extreme that they killed all those accused of offending the gods. When the man died, he seeked refuge with them for a while, but left. Because of this, he is being hunted down by his former friends, which is why he cannot stop moving. He is also cursed with terrible nightmares that keep him awake at night, and thus he is able to keep walking at night.

Roleplay Sample: FUN CHARACTER :D

The History is a bit of a let down after the rest of it huh? X3

Last edited by Wolvine on Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Made because I wanted to.   Made because I wanted to. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:26 pm

Yesh, it was slightly disappointing. APPROVEDED:)

Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Made because I wanted to.   Made because I wanted to. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:32 pm

I might fix it later. But I got bored.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Made because I wanted to.   Made because I wanted to. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:38 pm

I feel ya, I get that way too.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Made because I wanted to.   Made because I wanted to. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:00 pm

But hes gonna be fun to RP. :D
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Made because I wanted to.   Made because I wanted to. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:33 pm

Improved.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Made because I wanted to.   Made because I wanted to. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:44 pm

ooooh, demi god.*claps*
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Made because I wanted to.   Made because I wanted to. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:49 pm

:3 The first official one. I mean, the first publicly known one. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Made because I wanted to.   Made because I wanted to. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Made because I wanted to.
Page 1 of 1