Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Night of a Thousand Suns

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

The Night of a Thousand Suns Empty
PostSubject: The Night of a Thousand Suns   The Night of a Thousand Suns Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:19 pm

Click, click, click, clank, click, click, click, clank. The sound repeated itself over and over and the giant black wolf paced the dead machines, growing more and more frustrated with every step. Talk of a couple of young white canids had spread even so far as the loner's lonely domain. Every day he senced the death of another. He hated that. Most of the time, Night was unable to feel the restless demon in his body, but whenever something died, he felt its pain, its agony, its last thoughts. He understtod why the God was so bitter. To listen to nothing but this everyday... It was torture, pure torture, enough to drive anyone insane. He knew it was eased slightly by the lord of dead, but he could still feel it, still know it was happening. He wallowed in his sadness. When Shiron had found him, he had been ready to die, but it was not to be. Over 800 years he had lived. Over a hundred generations. He had outlived his pack, outlived his own territory. He hated it.

Click, click, click, clank, click, click, click, clank. He remembered a story once told to him when he was a pup, in his old home. A story that did not exist here. The story of the Night of a thousand Suns. The myth of the stars. It had been a quiet night, and the lords of night felt lonely. Their sibling gave them a gift, a night where the sky was lit with a thousand lights. They fell in love with the sight, and when the night was over they cried for it, longed for it. Upon seeing their agony, Sontsa grew sad for his siblings, but knew he could not give them their thousand suns back, for it had taken a lot of power. He begged fro Yang to allow him to give his litter-mates a small peice of the sun, but was denied. So, in secret, the three lords of the sky worked togeather. Knowig they could not hide a full peice of the sun, the three creating tiny fragments, scattering them all over the night. Yang's eyesight was poor, and he did not notice. Yin did not tell him, for the three sky wolves loved the stars, and in truth she did as well, and by the time the Black Alpha found out, he had not the heart to tear away their happiness again.

Click, click, click, clank, click, click, click, clank. Night had always loved that story. But now he regarded it with bitterness. His thousand suns had been taken away from him by the very being that lived in his body. He knew that his siblings where two of those suns. They would not help him get his own stars. He was alone, destined to do so till the end of time itself, when Shiron descided to leave his body, when he would turn to dust. But he longed for that moment. He had lived enough life.

Click, click, click, clank, click, click, click, clank. Click, click, click, clank, click, click, click, clank...

OOC: That story had totally no planning. FEAR THE CLICKY CLAKS. FEAR THEM :D
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Night of a Thousand Suns   The Night of a Thousand Suns Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:32 pm

ooc: wow....I would relpy but i don't think I should
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Night of a Thousand Suns   The Night of a Thousand Suns Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:36 pm

OOC: YOU'D BETTER REPLY. I SPEANT LIKE FIVE MINUTES WRITING THAT THING D<
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Night of a Thousand Suns   The Night of a Thousand Suns Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:50 pm

ooc: Oaky oaky...i'll reply

Sachiriku's tiny flame lit tail appered in the distance. Her tiny unwolf like figure slide acroos the feild. It looked like she was n't touching the ground. Death...Yes the carrier of the god of death. Sachiriku grinned. He must be going crazy with the killing of Misery. Her little dinner's must be tormenting him. She grinned. The pain of other's, the thing she feasted on the most. They thing she loved. Would this wolf relize who she was. Her black fur lay completly flat, falling togather like silk. "Hello child" Her eerie voice echoed. She had a habit of talking like this. Not moveing her lips, jsut letting her voice echo out so she couldn't be found. Sachiriku didn't care, she was standing in front of the wolf. A tiny grin spreading on her face.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Night of a Thousand Suns   The Night of a Thousand Suns Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:59 pm

OOC: Your forgetting she is a MINOR God. Shiron is a major one, one closely associated with her. She should be respectful :D And, Gods cannot wander around without a host too long. Shiron can hide himself from Yin and Yang, so I seriously doubt that she could see him at once.

"Child Sachiriku? You should know better." As soon as the black wolf set eyes on the being, his silver orbs darkened into bronze. The God was not quite in control, but speaking through him. The voice of the God was not so unlike his own; deep, flowing, not pausing even when making a mistake. No emotion at all, but he knew instinctively there was something else there. "I sense your petty host has died. No loss. Her death is much like the others these days. I hardly go without this hollow pain any more." Ever? Shiron must have been shielding more than Night thought. "Now what do you seek? It cannot be this mechanical graveyard, or that core of rot."
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Night of a Thousand Suns   The Night of a Thousand Suns Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:05 pm

Ooc: Misery isn't dead!!! and if you havven't noticed she isnt a respectful wolf

"Oh I was calling you little host a child. But my little Misery isn't dead yet, just a very troubled girl. A another she-wolf has taken her under her wing. I jsut couldn't stand being dramped for so long I needed to escape for a bit. Than I sensed you, Shiron." Sachiriku smiled. It had been a long time since she had last spoken ith him. It was nice, she guessed. A nice break from tortureing the girl. "She has tough commited may murders lately. I think she may lose control."
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Night of a Thousand Suns   The Night of a Thousand Suns Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:10 pm

OOC: Then why did you say she did? D<

Shiron grunted. "You have always been too self indulged Shachiriku. You forget that I am on the run from the Gods, that they will sense you as I have. Why do you make her kill Omega? To satisfy your small hunger? To try and make me feel their pain? You fail at both."

OOC: FAIL :D
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Night of a Thousand Suns   The Night of a Thousand Suns Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:13 pm

ooc: awhile ago...

Sachiriku shrugged. "Oh the little dareling has been attracted ot the rich taste of blood ever since I entered her body. I thinks it;s a side effect." She replied scatching behind her long ear. "And they are mostly loner's who nobody will miss. Sadly she has a heart."
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Night of a Thousand Suns   The Night of a Thousand Suns Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:15 pm

"Then why do you even bother leaving the God's land then? She is a being, not a toy. Of course she will have a heart." Shiron grew irritated with the big-mouthed Goddess. She had never much appealed to him.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Night of a Thousand Suns   The Night of a Thousand Suns Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:19 pm

"It's boreing their. To many rules. I can't have any fun now can I there. It's just so....I don't know not appeling to me. I'm not no big shot God...I'm just a minior god. Besides they don't like me. I'm a goddess of killing, massacre, mass blood spill. I don't fit in." The tiny wolf shrugged. "But I did save her from a horrible family life. Her parents didn't care. The little mutt was all alone."
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Night of a Thousand Suns   The Night of a Thousand Suns Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:22 pm

Shiron sighed. What was the point in arguing with a pigheaded loud-mouth like her? "So why do you want me?"
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Night of a Thousand Suns   The Night of a Thousand Suns Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:25 pm

"Have you noticed Krestel. Something with him seems odd. I don't know what he's palning...Do you maybe? I don't like the way he looks at my Misery, or anyone else for that matter. He seems to think he's the top God out there," Sachiriku didn't like anythign about that wolf. Soemthing wrong was up with his head.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Night of a Thousand Suns   The Night of a Thousand Suns Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:30 pm

"Mortals. What do I care? All I can tell is that he seems to be keeping himself to himself right now. And as for that 'Top God' thing, isn't that called, being Alpha?" Shiron growled.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Night of a Thousand Suns   The Night of a Thousand Suns Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:32 pm

"It gets the point across, he's acting like a god, You know like one of you?" Sachiriku raised an eyebrow. Did he even call himself a god anymore.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Night of a Thousand Suns   The Night of a Thousand Suns Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:42 pm

"If he's started acting like a God, good for him. Perhaps he'll get lucky and Yang wont fry him. I really couldn't care less any more." Shiron glared at the minor Goddess, wishing she's leave.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Night of a Thousand Suns   The Night of a Thousand Suns Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:18 pm

Sachiriku looked away. Her sudden quickness came into play. As she left the scene at an incredable speed only a seris of lines were left where she had been. But they soon disappered themselves.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Night of a Thousand Suns   The Night of a Thousand Suns Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:21 pm

Shiron growled and rested his head on his paws. He could feel it. A great danger to the mortals, possibly the Gods too. Death was everywhere. And it was coming fast too.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Night of a Thousand Suns   The Night of a Thousand Suns Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:25 pm

ooc:
O.O.........WOLVINE. NEVER BEFORE HAVE I BEEN SO INSPIRED TO DO SOMETHING ARTISTICALLY.
THAT STORY WAS AMZING.
....Would you be so kind as to allow me to put The Night of a Thousand Stars to some sort of picture-book kind of format with a few animated sequences and put it up on YouTube? Think...Anantsi video-stories.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Night of a Thousand Suns   The Night of a Thousand Suns Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:57 pm

OOC: You really thought it was good? o.o I was hoping to edit out and throw it into the rubbishy corners of my mind XD
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Night of a Thousand Suns   The Night of a Thousand Suns Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:02 pm

UHH, NO, DON'T DO THAT.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Night of a Thousand Suns   The Night of a Thousand Suns Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:08 pm

OOC: Fine then. You have my permission, on the condition you show me it, I am given mini-credit, and the site is linked to the vid XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Night of a Thousand Suns   The Night of a Thousand Suns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Night of a Thousand Suns
Page 1 of 1