Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To the people from PF's Wolf's Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

To the people from PF's Wolf's Clan Empty
PostSubject: To the people from PF's Wolf's Clan   To the people from PF's Wolf's Clan Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:07 pm

Welcome. :3

There are four players you don't know on this site. These are Citali, the site's creators, often referred to as Doc, or Doc. Lays by me. Rain, also known as Golden from another site, is the third main admin, the first begin Lays and the second being me. Shadow, or Jay, is a regular member, as is Misery, our newest active member. You may also sometimes see a person called HowlingToOtherWolves, AKA Member, who is a lurker. Sometimes she posts sometimes she doesn't. :3

Our plot is a general Good VS Evil battle. Kestrel, the main villain, RP'd by me, is a wolf who is thought to be planning a take-over of some kind. He has been gathering wolves and dogs to form a huge pack of killers, murderers, liars and con-artists. Gaoth, a German Shepard Akita mix, is the protagonist, RP'd by Golden. She also has formed a pack, open to anyone who wants to join, based at the Farm, while Kestrel's pack occupy several places, having many camps, from the Valley onwards. Citali is a blind wolf, and Gaoth's main help, almost like her Beta, but like a shaman too.

What has happened recently? The plots moving pretty slowly really. You'll catch on :3

You should go make a character, and make a thread. :3

Have fun.

Wolvine.
Back to top Go down

To the people from PF's Wolf's Clan
Page 1 of 1