Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THe berry twins

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

THe berry twins Empty
PostSubject: THe berry twins   THe berry twins Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:20 pm

Name: Buruberri (nicknamed Berri)
Dog/Wolf: wolf/dog
Affiliate: kolari
Appearance: THe berry twins Blueberry
( blue soupossed to be like that of a russian blue cat, but it's the closet i got)
Personality: She is very sweet and happy go lucky, thoughts always flying tourgh her head. She is a very sweet girl and forgives others quickly. Finds it impossible to hold a grudge and loves blueberries.
History: Raised with her twin Sakuranbo in a normal family. They both got the urge to leave and make their own lives. One quick on her feet, and a healer. One a great hunter, and wonderful fighter. They set out with eachother not dareing to leave the other. One day a hunter found Berri. Her sister jumped in and saved her. Berri just barely got the bullet from her sister's leg and a scar shows evidence of this. Her sister got in a fight with a male and has scars foreleg form this. Later they found Kolari and joined.
Roleplay Sample: Rawr!

Name: Sakuranbo(nickname:Saku)
Dog/Wolf: dog/wolf
Affiliate: Kolari
Appearance: THe berry twins Cherry
(the red is soupossed to be a normal rusty wolf color that's dark but that's the closet I could get)
Personality: She isn't very forgiveing and protective of her sister. She nevers losens her grip ona grudge. She is quick to snap with her anger. Also she likes cherries.
History: Rased normally, left with sister, save sister fom hunter, fought male, and joined Kolari.
Roleplay Sample:
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

THe berry twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: THe berry twins   THe berry twins Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:59 pm

I am Gaoth, administrator of the this site, and I approve this. *president theme song*
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

THe berry twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: THe berry twins   THe berry twins Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:17 am

*Thumps Golden* SHADDUP. D<
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

THe berry twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: THe berry twins   THe berry twins Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:46 pm

Buruberri is the adapted Japanese word for blueberry, and sakuranbo is the Japanese word for cherry tree.

:D
*feels smart*

EDIT: No, I lied, sakuranbo means the actual cherry fruit.

D:
*feels dumb*
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

THe berry twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: THe berry twins   THe berry twins Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:14 am

Heh. :3
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

THe berry twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: THe berry twins   THe berry twins Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:14 pm

See, 'cause I know the tree's called sakura, but I thought that was just the blossoms.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

THe berry twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: THe berry twins   THe berry twins Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:28 am

:l
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

THe berry twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: THe berry twins   THe berry twins Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:09 pm

Its okay Sunneh, u made a mistake. We all do, its only human. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THe berry twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: THe berry twins   THe berry twins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THe berry twins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: Creator :: Character Bios-
Jump to: