Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sisters

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

sisters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sisters   sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Buruberri walked over and began sniffing. "Chamolie so you wouldn't get weak, Chevil to get rid of any chance of infection, Horsetil and cobwebs for bleeding with marigold, nettle leaves for swelling knowing my sister's jaws there wil be, poppy seeds for pain. Have oyu roll in garlic jus tin cse, may smell bad but it's a life saver." Buruberri listed all the herbs she knew would be needed. It was bare simples for one would.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

sisters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sisters   sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:26 pm

Scath nodded, satisfied. "I'd use chamomile and chevril leaves, and some cobweb. Only because its best to save herbs. Poppy seeds if the pain get severe." Smiling, he flicked his tail. "What do you think of the new addition to the pack, Kinshi?" He asked his best friend, joy gleaming in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

sisters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sisters   sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:29 pm

Kinshi walked over beside hime giveing a lick to the wound. "They are both unigue, and smar tin their own way. They seem very sweet too." Kinshi smile looking at the to. Sakuranbo's eyes softened watching the her.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

sisters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sisters   sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:38 pm

The Alpha nodded, his fur tingling where Kinshi had licked him. "Welcome to Kolari. Come on, camp's over thataway." He started the short trek home, his paws easily finding the worn path on the golden grasses.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

sisters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sisters   sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:41 pm

THe two nodded following behind their new alpha. Kinshi also walked beside him.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

sisters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sisters   sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:58 pm

Silence followed them, and it made Scath feel strange. Uncomfortable. So he began to speak, to give a tour, so to speak. "So they're some deer around here, they like to graze in these fields at dawn. Rabbit if your not that hungry, and if we ever somehow get pups." How would they get pups? His pack would simply die without pups. He flicked his ear, that was a problem for later.

"Dens are out in the open, but I've got a few burrows big enough for a wolf den if it begin to rain or storm. The camp's on highland so no chance of a flood. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

sisters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sisters   sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:38 pm

Sakuranbo shook her head. Looking at her sister.

Buruberri looked at the alpha. " The herb den?" She asked soflty.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

sisters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sisters   sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:29 am

"Ah, the herb den." Scath sighed inwardly. "Its fragrant and spacious. Stocks are overpilling with any leaf, berry, or root you could possibly ever need. There's a pool to the side of it that never empties and I've already got a nest in there for you or a patient." They neared the camp, its clearing plain and simple, with a tree on the top of the hill, a den within its trunk.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

sisters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sisters   sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:59 am

Buruberri nodded wagging her curled tail.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

sisters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sisters   sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:32 am

"Nothing else? Kinshi, anything to add?" Scath asked, laughing at himself. "Of course, I've forgotten to introduce ourselves. I'm Scath, the Alpha. This is Kinshi, she's the other Alpha, and she's the best friend you could have. She's extremely trustworthy, just don't get on her bad side." They entered the camp, the grass soft under their paws. He stopped in the middle of the clearing, turning to face the two new she-wolves.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

sisters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sisters   sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Kinshi smiled at the introduction. She as well turned to meet the two wolves. Sakuranbo nodded. "My name is Sakuranbo, most just call me Saku tough. My sister here can be rather clumsy so if she messes something up forgive her please. She's a pup at heart." The rusty wolf smiled.
Buruberri smiled. "I'm Buruberri. If you wanna call by a nickname feel free. My sister tough is really lazyand everything is troublesome to her. But even tough if your her enemy...your screwed." Buruberri luaghed as her sister twithed her tail. Meaning that Saku had an itch but was to lazy to get at it.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

sisters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sisters   sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 pm

Scath nodded, grinning. "Very good. You two can find your dens and make yourselves comfortable with the camp. if your hungry there's some left over doe over near the tree and fresh hare out on the fields if you'd rather have that." He flicked his tail and left, walking away from his new pack members, joy fooding his whole being.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

sisters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sisters   sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:03 pm

SAkuranbo curled up right there finding herself asleep. Buruberri walked finding the herb den and checked the stocks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sisters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sisters   sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sisters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Forest :: The Hills-
Jump to: