Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mmm, Symmetry

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

mmm, Symmetry Empty
PostSubject: mmm, Symmetry   mmm, Symmetry Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:02 pm

"eight is a perfect number." Kid sighed watching the frozen river. It was perfect symmetry.
"What about three." Soul replied drawing a three in the ground and cutting the figure in half.
"You have a point," Kid replied looking at he figure. "But eight is so perfect, divide or cut its figure in half and it's symmetrical."
"Yea but 1 and half and 1 and a half are symmetrical to each other." Soul said lookinga t Kid."Maybe so"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

mmm, Symmetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmm, Symmetry   mmm, Symmetry Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:09 pm

The white wolf once again spotted the two brothers, talking insanely about numbers. Numbers. Why numbers? Clara shook her head, it was always about symmetry. And numbers were the cause of symmetry, right? Maybe not. She listened, eight was a symmetrical number, supposedly. Three was too, but eight served as a better example.

She stepped in, eager to get them to stop talking about numbers. Anything but numbers served as a great topic to talk about. "Um... hey guys." She started, somewhat timid. How was she going to talk to these guys without them resorting back to numbers?
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

mmm, Symmetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmm, Symmetry   mmm, Symmetry Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:13 pm

"Oh hello Clara," Kid smiled at her. He looked down at Soul. "Stop slouching it's not very polite."

"Neithier is you face kid," Soul looked over his shoulder. "Hey Clara."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

mmm, Symmetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmm, Symmetry   mmm, Symmetry Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:15 pm

"I'm okay with both." She said, moving closer to the two. She sat in front of them, waiting for a reply or some smart remark. Perhaps it was better for her to keep talking. "How you guys getting along in Daltori?"
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

mmm, Symmetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmm, Symmetry   mmm, Symmetry Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:19 pm

"Were doing fine," Kid smiled. Knowing Soul was thinking about food right now.
"Yea....Kid....When's dinner?" Soul said looking over at Kid.
"When you catch it." Kid replied.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

mmm, Symmetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmm, Symmetry   mmm, Symmetry Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:22 pm

Clara nodded along with Kid. "Do you fish or hunt land prey?" She fished all her food, and everyone else's. But they were beginning to run low on trout and water-dwelling creatures.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

mmm, Symmetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmm, Symmetry   mmm, Symmetry Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:25 pm

"I hunt land prey, but I can live with eithier." Soul replied with a yawn.
Kid nodded.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

mmm, Symmetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmm, Symmetry   mmm, Symmetry Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:29 pm

Curiousity sparked behind her yellow eyes and she lost her smile. "Can you teach me how to hunt?" She paused for only a moment, "Deer, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

mmm, Symmetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmm, Symmetry   mmm, Symmetry Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:36 pm

"Yea why not it's pretty easy, and I can eat in the process." Soul said streaching out his back.
"Do you only think about food." Kid asked.
"Food is my symmetry." Soul replied.
"I tought acting cool was your symmetry?" Kid asked.
"That too."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

mmm, Symmetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmm, Symmetry   mmm, Symmetry Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Clara grinned. "Right." She stood up, her white tail lashing. "Well, where do we begin?" She was going to hunt! Electricity seemed to seep into her veins, buzzing endlessly, she felt like running for miles without stopping.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

mmm, Symmetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmm, Symmetry   mmm, Symmetry Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:48 pm

"Kid stay here and enjoy the river. Let's go Clara, I can smell deer nearby." Soul said standing. He walked his shoudlers still slumped over. He walked to hide a bush beside the clearing the deers were. "Shh,"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

mmm, Symmetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmm, Symmetry   mmm, Symmetry Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:51 pm

Clara followed diligently silent, her paws finding every bare spot in the woods. She stayed right behind Soul and opened her ears. Was that deer she scented?
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

mmm, Symmetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmm, Symmetry   mmm, Symmetry Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:57 pm

"See that one close to use. The doe. Sneak up as close as possible and leap for the throat. Sink in your teeth as fas as you can. If you think you're over doing it, your not biteing hard enough." Soul said sitting.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

mmm, Symmetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmm, Symmetry   mmm, Symmetry Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:00 pm

"Just bite it?" Was she really about to kill a deer? Killing fish was easy, they didn't seem to have a soul. But the deer.... they looked as if family mattered. There was a fawn just beside the doe Soul spoke of, she had a child of her own to take care of. It'd starve if she killed the doe. Her soft side was beginning to show and she regretted asking to learn to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

mmm, Symmetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmm, Symmetry   mmm, Symmetry Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:09 pm

"Yes, it will hit a blood vein. Now don't get soft on me it's not cool. It's just a matter of the circle of life." Soul said. "The fawn will be fine, that fawn can eat grass it's old enough." Soul said. he was tough eyeing the old buck. Looked like it would put up a fight. "If you want I could simply demonstrate how to catch a buck and tomorroe you could go after a doe." Soul was still whispering.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

mmm, Symmetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmm, Symmetry   mmm, Symmetry Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:24 pm

She shook her head, her heart pounding. "No, I'll do it." Clara whispered back, staring hard at the doe. She raced out into the open, letting her weight fall hard on her hindquarters, tensing her muscles, and jumping. The white wolf landed roughly on the doe, making her fall. It was a perfect oppertunity to go for the kill shot. Clara stared at the doe for a moment, her soft eyes showing how scared the deer was. The herd had scattered and left her alone. Then a hoof to the face made adrenaline pump and her teeth were in the doe's throat in an instant. It died within seconds.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

mmm, Symmetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmm, Symmetry   mmm, Symmetry Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:50 pm

Soul nodded walking over. Ahh, dinner It smelled so good. He liked his lips. Trying to hide the fact he was drooling.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

mmm, Symmetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmm, Symmetry   mmm, Symmetry Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:52 pm

Clara stood up, deciding to give Soul his room. That's when she realized she was covered in scarlet blood. She was repulsed and disgusted, when her thoughts decided it tasted fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

mmm, Symmetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmm, Symmetry   mmm, Symmetry Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:43 pm

Kid appered at the edge of the clearing walking closer to give the deer a good sniff. "That's anice clean kill." He complimented.
Soul walked up and took a chunk tand began chewing nodding. He looked at Clara. "Have some there's enough for us all."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

mmm, Symmetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmm, Symmetry   mmm, Symmetry Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:31 am

Clara felt her stomach churn, the acidic feeling making her want to vomit. She grimaced at the thought of eating deer, looking at the fallen prey. She took an involuntary step backward. "I'm not hungry. You guys can have it." Her eyes were glued to the dead doe's, guilt and disgust rising in her throat.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

mmm, Symmetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmm, Symmetry   mmm, Symmetry Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:28 pm

Kid looked at her. He felt guilt in his own way for letting Soul teach her. He walked over and sat beside her. "What's done is done Clara, you can't feel guilty about it. You didn't feel guilt when you killed a fish right?" Kid asked.

Soul still chewing on the deer. He didn't like the fact that it may upset his only friend that didn't go crazy over symmetry but he was hungrey, hadn't eaten in a couple days. Soul would let Kid work his magic. The best thing he could do is drag the deer away. He stood and grabbed the large creature by the neck and dragged it to the bushes so she wouldn't see. He ate there in silence hopeing it helped.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

mmm, Symmetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmm, Symmetry   mmm, Symmetry Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:44 pm

"Fish don't show pain." She began, feeling the pain she'd inflicted upon the deer. She turned away, "They don't show fear, or desperation." Clara choked back a sob. What was she doing? She had to be brave, had to learn to endure it. If this was how she was going to save her pack, then she'd do it. She shook her fur, fluffing it out. "I'm fine. It's fine. I'll have a bite, okay?" Anything to get Kid off her back, she couldn't stand all this attention.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

mmm, Symmetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmm, Symmetry   mmm, Symmetry Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:01 pm

"Yes, but fish do flop trying to swim and gasp for air if you drag a liveing one on land." Kid said wlaking to the place were Soul had hid the deer. He poked his head behind the bush to see Soul with his mouthcompletly stuffed with deer. "Soul, you fat pig!" Kid yelled at him.

Soul quickly gulped the meat down. "Look i'm hungrey we havn't eaten in days!" Soul complained. "i'm straveing here." Soul went to eat more deer.

"I can't count your ribs yet," Kid muttered.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

mmm, Symmetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmm, Symmetry   mmm, Symmetry Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:21 pm

Clara smiled weakly at Soul, "Close enough, right?" She sat beside the corpse, swallowing all the guilt she felt rise in her throat. She bent down and snatched a bite of the meat, forcing it down as she hid her discomfort. "Tastes good." She said, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

mmm, Symmetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmm, Symmetry   mmm, Symmetry Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:23 pm

"Yea close enough" Soul said stuffing himself wit more food. Than again he was almsot always hungrey.

Kid sat down and ate. He had to admit he was pretty hungrey to. He smiled at Clara. "Yea, it is good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mmm, Symmetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmm, Symmetry   mmm, Symmetry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mmm, Symmetry
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Forest :: The Daltori River :: The River-
Jump to: