Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greeting the New Recruits (Miz, Rain, plzu? And Wolvine too, f'you wanna join.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Greeting the New Recruits (Miz, Rain, plzu? And Wolvine too, f'you wanna join.) Empty
PostSubject: Greeting the New Recruits (Miz, Rain, plzu? And Wolvine too, f'you wanna join.)   Greeting the New Recruits (Miz, Rain, plzu? And Wolvine too, f'you wanna join.) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:38 pm

Tiayo...was...uh...grooming herself.

ooc: ENTER CLARA, SOUL, KID, STAGE LEFT. X3
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Greeting the New Recruits (Miz, Rain, plzu? And Wolvine too, f'you wanna join.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting the New Recruits (Miz, Rain, plzu? And Wolvine too, f'you wanna join.)   Greeting the New Recruits (Miz, Rain, plzu? And Wolvine too, f'you wanna join.) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:01 pm

ooc: Dun worry, everyone has fail moments. :P

Clara padded forward, fur spiked up with excitement. "Come on guys." She urged on her new friends with a joyful expression, eager to have them part of the pack finally. Besides, she could hunt deer now. They'd have food. "Taiyo?" She asked, before entering her Alpha's den. Uttermost respect, especially now, for the Alpha.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Greeting the New Recruits (Miz, Rain, plzu? And Wolvine too, f'you wanna join.)   Greeting the New Recruits (Miz, Rain, plzu? And Wolvine too, f'you wanna join.) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:26 pm

OOC: *Totally misunderstood the f' in f'you at first glance* Jena is a terrible influence on me v.v
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Greeting the New Recruits (Miz, Rain, plzu? And Wolvine too, f'you wanna join.)   Greeting the New Recruits (Miz, Rain, plzu? And Wolvine too, f'you wanna join.) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:40 pm

ooc: XD. I wanna meet Jena.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Greeting the New Recruits (Miz, Rain, plzu? And Wolvine too, f'you wanna join.)   Greeting the New Recruits (Miz, Rain, plzu? And Wolvine too, f'you wanna join.) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:08 pm

Soul walked closely behind Clara. Kid was right behind him. The walked ina line like formation. Soul sat. He had told Kid when he saw the alpha she wouldn't say anything stupid, or slouch. What a pain. This is so uncool, he tought.

Kid sat proper looking looking hopeful with his golden eyes.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Greeting the New Recruits (Miz, Rain, plzu? And Wolvine too, f'you wanna join.)   Greeting the New Recruits (Miz, Rain, plzu? And Wolvine too, f'you wanna join.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:31 pm

"Hello, Clara, come in." Taiyo dipped her head to the she-wolf. Then she looked around her beta's shoulder, eyeing the wolves behind her curiously. "Who're they?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Greeting the New Recruits (Miz, Rain, plzu? And Wolvine too, f'you wanna join.)   Greeting the New Recruits (Miz, Rain, plzu? And Wolvine too, f'you wanna join.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:49 pm

ooc: Um... I demoted Clara to gamma since I have Zeke as a beta in Shen.

Clara came in, dipping her head. She turned her her head with Taiyo, looking at Kid and Soul. "They're wolves that would like to join Daltori, if you'll allow it. I brought them to you in case you'd like to inspect them."
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Greeting the New Recruits (Miz, Rain, plzu? And Wolvine too, f'you wanna join.)   Greeting the New Recruits (Miz, Rain, plzu? And Wolvine too, f'you wanna join.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:07 pm

Soul dipped his head in respect. He could be screwed if her didn't. Besides he was cool, he had to at least keep it that way.

Kid dipped his head in respect himself. Told him self not to think about symmetry.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Greeting the New Recruits (Miz, Rain, plzu? And Wolvine too, f'you wanna join.)   Greeting the New Recruits (Miz, Rain, plzu? And Wolvine too, f'you wanna join.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:29 pm

ooc: aw D: well let's just pretend Taiyo regards her as beta because she;s like...buddy-y.

Taiyo tilted her head. "Oh, really?" the white wolf padded past her gamma and glanced over the two newcomers. The all-white one had fur that was almost comically spiky, and an 'I-do-what-I-want-when-I-want' air about him. But she could tell he was not above following orders. He was strongly buit--Taiyo suspected he'd make a great hunter or gamma, even delta if he were trained properly. His eyes were unusual, that was for sure. But hey, this was no beauty pageant.
She moved to the second, slightly smaller black wolf. When she did a full circle around him, she noticed the three white stripes on his right ear. It must be Peculiar Markings Day. This one was a bit more thin and lanky, so she assumed he could double as a scout and gamma.
Taiyo steeled herself--time to be a big, scary alpha wolf.
"You have nerve, wandering through pack territory," she said, slightly narrowing her eyes. "Be glad you weren't found by the Shen or Kolari wolves. She sat back on her nest near Clara, fatigue breaking into her voice. "But I'll be honest--my pack needs to be defended. The two of you look more than fit for the task." she licked a piece of bracken off of her foreleg. "Go ahead and choose your nests," she gestured to the outer chamber of the cave with a paw. "Then I can show you to the river where we hunt." Or at least try to.
Turning to Clara, she smiled gratefully. "You don't know how happy this makes me."

ooc: I'm gonna like, pretend she's getting old. I dunno why.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Greeting the New Recruits (Miz, Rain, plzu? And Wolvine too, f'you wanna join.)   Greeting the New Recruits (Miz, Rain, plzu? And Wolvine too, f'you wanna join.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:29 pm

WOOT, MINI WALL O' TEXT FTW
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Greeting the New Recruits (Miz, Rain, plzu? And Wolvine too, f'you wanna join.)   Greeting the New Recruits (Miz, Rain, plzu? And Wolvine too, f'you wanna join.) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:00 pm

ooc: xD Wall O'Text, I grovel at ur pawz.

Clara shook flicked her black ear, her nerves shot. They had to get in. They had to. Daltori needed them too bad, and they looked as if loner life wasn't suiting them at all. Kid almost looked as if he was loosing his mind. And besides, they were good friends now. They could do so much for her, not just the pack. She lacked in companions.

Taiyo put on her Alpha face, one she knew all too well. She had to go through Taiyo just as any other wolf. It wasn't easy, but she passed it. Just as those two had.

The white wolf(There's just too many of them, aren't there?) rose from her paws, electricity buzzing within her ears. "That's the thing, Taiyo. These two can hunt." She blinked, smiling widely. "Deer, land-prey. They've already taught me how, we can live off of that now." The river had gone empty, for the first time since she'd been in Daltori. And now more than ever they had needed to learn to hunt land game. Now they could.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Greeting the New Recruits (Miz, Rain, plzu? And Wolvine too, f'you wanna join.)   Greeting the New Recruits (Miz, Rain, plzu? And Wolvine too, f'you wanna join.) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:08 pm

Soul nodded. Yes that was true they could hunt land prey. And they had been accepted by the alpha. He looked up and the wolf.

Kid watched Soul trying to make sure he didn't make a bad impression. His golden eyes watching the wolf.

ooc: to much typeing on my other site drainign my brain...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greeting the New Recruits (Miz, Rain, plzu? And Wolvine too, f'you wanna join.)   Greeting the New Recruits (Miz, Rain, plzu? And Wolvine too, f'you wanna join.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greeting the New Recruits (Miz, Rain, plzu? And Wolvine too, f'you wanna join.)
Page 1 of 1