Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Omnomnom :3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Omnomnom :3 Empty
PostSubject: Omnomnom :3   Omnomnom :3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:02 pm

Lynx limped his was towards the Deli, slavering involuntarily. He had left the Farm almost three weeks ago, and he hadn't bumped into anyone who had questioned him. That was good, because really he had no idea why he'd gone in the first place. Maybe he just missed the cold human town. It seemed strange one could feel at home among such a dead place, but he did. He'd probably go back later, but not now. He jumped through the door way, digging his teeth into a large hunk of meat. It was frozen, hurting his teeth, but he ignored it and pulled it off the hook. It was cold here, too cold for the meat to melt. He dragged it outside, laying down and waiting.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom :3   Omnomnom :3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:27 pm

o o ch: sorry if my rp's bad, haven't done this for to long

She padded through the town, regretting she had come here already. She hated the town, but needed to think. Just as she thought she found a good place to get comfy, a unfamiliar scent entered her nose. she immediately crouched low, and crept forward towards the smell.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom :3   Omnomnom :3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:29 pm

OOC: This thread is over a year old, but whatever.

Lynx's nostrils flared as the tantalizing smell of the defrosting meat greeted them. Among the heavenly scents of blood and flesh, a sudden, far more dangerous smell lingered. Another canine was around. A wolf, in fact.
Relax, Lynx. You don't own the Town. Wolves can come and go as they please. Just because there's one here doesn't mean they'll kill you. Citali hasn't tried to rip your throat out, right?
The mere thought of the extrodinary blind she-wolf was enough to set his heart pounding far more audiably. Ridiculous. Not that long ago he had distrusted every one of those wolves. Now it was every one of them except for one. Citali was different. So different. She was so gentle, so caring, yet feirce and just plain wonderful. Despite her handicap, she lived life far better than any other he knew, and she was by far the most intelligent being he knew. And to top it all off, she was beautiful. Not pretty, not cute, hell, not even sexy. She was beautiful.

It took another lungful of wolf scent to pull him away from his fanboyish thoughts, much to the relief of The Epicsaurus who is now feeling ill. The mongrel turned his head to point at the direction it was coming from. He could now identify with more clarity what he was dealing with. Female, young. Maybe some seven, eight months? Maybe less. He didn't exactly go studying young wolves in great detail. He wasn't a stalker. Even if his thoughts about Citali suggested otherwise. He still did not bother to stand, instead chosing to tear a bite of the meat that lay at his side.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom :3   Omnomnom :3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:10 pm

OOC: I know. hee hee

Thinking there wasn't really much else to do, she popped up from her crouch and trotted to the scent. the mongrel was a male, but not part of a pack, dog or wolf. Good. she didn't really want to deal with a pack now. She vaguely wondered if he was hostile, but hey, she had done fine with other hostile wolves and dogs alike. As she got closer, the smell of dog, meat, and blood got stronger. She wrinkled her small nose.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom :3   Omnomnom :3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:01 pm

Lynx's eyes shifted slightly to look at the wolf that was approaching. He took another bite of the meat, licking his lips, his pupils never leaving the canine. He was stiff, waiting for his wild counterpart to react. If a fight started, he'd probably be fine; he was far larger than her, being an adult and all. Still, she could be a some kind of ninja spy murderer. Or something. What am I writing I don't even know anymore.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom :3   Omnomnom :3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:03 am

She saw the male, quite big, getting larger as she came closer. He didn't look like he was about to attack, laying down eating the meat and all. So she trotted closer, warily however, and her eyes were carefully analyzing him. Much to her disgust, she began longing for the meat that the mongrel was eating. She hadn't eaten for a while, she had been on the move to much, but she would NEVER eat the town meat. She stopped a few feet away from him, wanting to talk badly, but to stubborn to say anything first. She cocked her head at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom :3   Omnomnom :3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:22 pm

Lynx noted the way the female eyed the meat, but did not say anything. He left the silence hang limp for a solid two minutes, swallowing chunks of the pig as he had now identified it, before finally opening his mouth to speak rather than eat. "I'm done here if you're still hungry. No point in letting it go to waste." He stood up slowly, licking his lips and walking away from both the carcass and the wolf before sitting a few yards away. "I'd swallow your pride if I were you. In this hell, we're all no better than rats."
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom :3   Omnomnom :3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:27 pm

She was tempted to let the faintest of smiles cross her mouth, but resisted. She new how to perfectly, uncannily hide her emotions when she felt like it. Edging slightly closer to the meat, "Well a small thing like myself can at least try to be better than a rat," her ears flicking around. No point in dragging it out. "Who are you? Never seen you round any territories." She said, while stretching out, blinking up at him. She didn't bother to give out her name. She needn't until he asked.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom :3   Omnomnom :3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:08 pm

"I am a mutt, how could I ever think to tresspass onto wolf territory? Especially since my... pack I suppose, have made a pact with the Shen." The Shadow Walkers, as he had nicknamed them. "Forgive my suspicions, but in times of near war I would prefer to not tell you who I am."
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom :3   Omnomnom :3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:07 am

A smart one. "Very well then. It's fine, you don't have to tell me." Her face remained impassive. "Forgive me for intruding, but you don't really scent of a pack." She sat up from her stretch and wrapped her tail neatly around her paws.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom :3   Omnomnom :3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:27 pm

Lynx gave a laugh. "It's been a while since I left them. But even so, it's a poor pack. A motley group of dogs and lone wolves that live together on a plot of land more than anything else." Lying down again, he folded his legs neatly and let his tail fall to the floor. "Not to pry or anything, but what's a young wolf like you doing in the Town?"
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom :3   Omnomnom :3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:04 pm

O O CH: We need to like, have a specific time that we come here, so its not 2 or 3 days between posts. I know 2 to 3 days isn't a lot, but still :D

"Ah, I see," She said, "and i'm here because- er- well, i guess i just need to think. About- well its a long story." She finished softly. "I wouldn't be here otherwise. i don't exactly- prefer this place." she explained in a normal voice, with another flick of her ear and wrinkle of her nose in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom :3   Omnomnom :3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:53 pm

Lynx gave a sad smile and turned away. "None of us like it. All of us hate it in fact. Before I moved, I loathed this place. But where else is there for us dogs to go? The wolf packs have all the land with food in it. Before the only safe place was the valleys, but even they now are taken."
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom :3   Omnomnom :3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:06 pm

During this whole conversation, she hadn't completely looked him in the face. Now, she looked straight into his eyes. Her brilliant green eyes, one crossed with a jagged, lightning-like scar gave a piercing gaze, seeming to suggest she knew much, much more than she let on. "Well, I'm not part of any pack, and I wander the territories whenever, and however I please!" she said fiercely, defiantly, her ears pricked up, and her tail sticking high in the air. The thought that it might not have been good to give away that piece of information, drifted across her mind. "But honestly," she said, somberly, "I just feel like I'm looking for something- or someone." Her eyes looked even more sad then the mongrels now. So sad- full of pain, loss, sorrow... Even a searching.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom :3   Omnomnom :3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:26 pm

"Don't go past the Valleys. If you have survived the packs that's a miracle, but Kestrel is different. His pack will search you out, remember your scent. They will find you and kill you unless you join them." Lynx smiled slightly, impressed by the courage of the young wolf. Dumb it may be, but courage was still admirable.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom :3   Omnomnom :3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:00 pm

"Kestrel? I think I've seen him before... somewhere." She cocked her head again, thinking. "Whats so bad about him anyway? I think I've overheard something about him in the packs I've been to. Not that I meant to eavesdrop," she said hurriedly, lowering her eyes, and shuffling her feet uncomfortably. "Why not go into the Valley? If there's good food there, why shouldn't wolves go there? And if Kestrel is sooo bad, why don't the packs all go into the Valley all at the same time? Unless his pack is so big they can drive out all the packs." she said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom :3   Omnomnom :3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:12 pm

"The packs aren't exactly in friendly terms. Even if it was for their own benefit, I doubt they'd team up to drive out an enemy. It shows weakness. Hence why there is so much disturbance in the Shen. Their alpha, Kadal, has actually got a functioning brain and has asked for an alliance between his pack and ours. Our pack was created specifically for the purpose of defeating Kestrel by Gaoth. Not all of the Shen agree with Kadal, and feel humiliated working with dogs." At this, Lynx gave a grim smile. So ridiculous were the prejudices of the wolves! Though he was one to talk, he had no love for wolves. Why was he telling this one all this anyway? "Kestrel. The problem is, nobody knows exactly why we're all afraid of him. The first time he was spotted in the Church, he said that he wanted to take over the forest. He was recruiting dogs, giving them promise of land and food, command over the wolves of the packs. Since then though, he has revealed that it has never been his true intention, that he wants nothing to do with his heritage. So why is he gathering such a large group of killers and dangerous canines?"
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom :3   Omnomnom :3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:13 am

"Weeeeeeell....." she said, stretching the word out, "I don't really know why he would be doing this," even though she thought she had a horrible feeling she did, "if Kestrel has such a sick mind as that, i don't think anyone knows what hes think-" her eyes widened. "OH! I've just had an idea! Do you know of any wolf- wolf OR dog- that used to be in Kestrels pack (even though she knew that was next to impossible, with how he hunted wolves or dogs like that down), or is- er- quite evil, but not in his pack?" Maybe, just maybe, she had an idea that could help figure a small detail out, that could help them figure something out.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom :3   Omnomnom :3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:21 am

Lynx gave a snort. "No chance. There's one wolf though, he was our prisoner, an Outcast. He caused a distraction while his two accomplices escaped with... something. Kiluar his name is. Gaoth, our 'Alpha,' released him. It's one of the few things that I question her judgement of." The mongrel twisted his mouth to one side, then relaxed it. "We've sent a spy in. Some wolf-dog named Locust. Personally, I think Gaoth's wasting our meat by trusting him. He'll scamper off and return after six moons with some made up story."
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom :3   Omnomnom :3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:28 am

She ignored and didn't question the 'something', though she probably dearly wanted to know. She tried to hide her excitement. "Do you know where I can find him? Or his accomplices? ANY idea at all where he would be?" Her tail twitched back and forth. "Or...." she started, hesitantly, "-or do you know where I could find Gaoth?" Now her tail was still. "I'm quite good at- well whatever i could teach myself." she said bitterly, "But I'm quite fast and i can track pretty well."
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom :3   Omnomnom :3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:18 pm

"Kiluar was a leech, an insult to wolves, but he is the most loyal coward I've ever had the displeasure to set eyes on. When Gaoth released him he probably went running back to Kestrel, tail between his legs. Gaoth on the other hand, I do know. She lives at the farm, with us. But er RP'er hasn't been on for months she is often busy, I can't guarantee you'll see her. The other option is asking for an audience with Kadal, the Alpha of the wolf pack we've teamed up with."
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom :3   Omnomnom :3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:49 pm

"Can you tell me where he is?" a steely glint had entered her eyes. "I can manage fine from there, i just need directions."And- I'm talking to much aren't I?" she said ruefully, "-I have one more question. Then you'll be free to leave." she said airily. she was quite a curious young wolf, an interesting one too. She could hide it well, but you could obviously see at times when she dropped her adult-ish manner.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom :3   Omnomnom :3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:52 am

Lynx raised an eyeridge. He was unaware he was being held prisoner and interrogated. He could very easily stand up and walk away, he just didn't exactly feel like it. "You've been to every inch of the forest and don't know where one of the great packs live?" Somehow it didn't quite fit in.

OOC: Lolsarcasmlol.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom :3   Omnomnom :3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:56 pm

She grinned sheepishly, but inside she was panicking. "I do know. Sorta. Kinda. Ish." She stood up, shook her dusty fur, and leaped neatly over the slab of pig meat with no explanation for her words. "Sorry for wasting your time. I'll be on my way." She said, without looking back. She saw furious with herself. How could she have been talking so easily with him? She wasn't being cautious enough! She stalked off tail in the air, her anger at herself nearly boiling over. She would find Kiluar. She didn't care anymore about the Alpha, Kadal.

OOC: lol, you remind me alot of one of my friends
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom :3   Omnomnom :3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:38 am

OOC: Funny, my friends say that too! Oh wait...

Lynx shoot his head, smiling lightly. Strange. Ah well, best to move on. The dog stood up and shook his head again, before making his way towards the arm again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom :3   Omnomnom :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omnomnom :3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Town :: The Deli-
Jump to: