Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's not healthy to be this bored

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

It's not healthy to be this bored Empty
PostSubject: It's not healthy to be this bored   It's not healthy to be this bored Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:04 pm

Misery sat on a sand bar not to far off shore. She calm water swept around her. She layed in the water. Her head floating peacefully on the water. She was bored out of her mind, and the water was calming her urge to kill at the moment. She had always hated water and sand before she came here. Then she found the calming power of the waves that enveloped her.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: It's not healthy to be this bored   It's not healthy to be this bored Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:26 pm

ooc: My dad canceled camping!

Silan wandered through the beaches, on her way to find a wolf to tell her where she could store her herbs. Leaves and various ferns lay limp within her jaws, fangs careful not to pierce holes in the herbs. She padded along, sand feeling grainy against her black pads.

A strange shape caught her eye and the pup found a wolf within the waves, possibly dead. "Hey!" She called out to the wolf, worry catching in her throat. What if the she-wolf really was dead?
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: It's not healthy to be this bored   It's not healthy to be this bored Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Misery sat up on the sand bar looking out at the figure of a dog. Misery sighed, though she was half dog she wasn't a big fan of them. "What!" She called out back to the dog. The scent of the dog carried towards her was alot like the one dog she ate. It was Silan that one dogs pup. She sighed why her?

ooc: YAY i hate camping
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: It's not healthy to be this bored   It's not healthy to be this bored Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:18 pm

ooc: i LUV camping. It's a bittersweet moment for me.

Silan sighed, relief sweeping over her, cooling her nerves. She managed a smile, looking up at the half-wolf. "I thought you were dead!" She managed to mumble through the herbs, stepping closer to the waves, salty spray moving calmly over her paws, wiping all moisture from her skin and replacing it with a chance of cracking.

"What are you doing out here?" Silan didn't mean to pry, but she was only a pup, and curious was her middle name. Hopefully the sea-dog wouldn't take it too hard and answer her without a sting to her words.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: It's not healthy to be this bored   It's not healthy to be this bored Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:33 pm

Misery swam to shore and pulled herself out. She didn't bother to shake her fur. She enjoyed the smell of salt water on her fur. "I'm trying to resist the urge to rip out somebody's throat." Misery replied. She shifted her neck Cuaseing a small pop noise to sound. "That reminds me. Did you know you're fathers dead?" She asked in a casual voice.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: It's not healthy to be this bored   It's not healthy to be this bored Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:51 am

Silan backed up a step, nervous. Rip someone's throat out? Why so violent? What was her issue? The dog gulped, a bit intimidated by the dog size. She wasn't as big as Silan, but her body was full of well-earned muscle, ready to be used at any moment. That scared her. Scared her to death. If the dog was willing to kill, would she try to kill her?

Then Silan found herself zoning back in. "Huh? You don't know my father." She found a playful smirk playing upon her muzzle. Surely the dog was mistaken for some other dog. None of the wolves here knew her father, she'd left him behind miles away, safe at the farm. He'd be happier without her, he'd have less to worry about. Besides, she was sick of constantly under his radar.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: It's not healthy to be this bored   It's not healthy to be this bored Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:50 am

Misery sat down in the wet sand. "He came looking for you, I found him in the junkyard. Poor thing didn't have a changed. "Misery laughed scratching her ear. "He keep looking at me asking Where's Silan? Where's my daughter? What have you don with her?" It was so pathetic." Misery laughed again in her sadistic way.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: It's not healthy to be this bored   It's not healthy to be this bored Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:17 am

Silan found her heart being clawed over and over again, fear trapping it in steel talons. It couldn't be true, Amun was one of the toughest fighters she knew. Her breathing quickened and she had to force herself to look up at the wolf, herbs falling out of her jaws. "You're-" Breathe, breathe. "You're lying."

Her father couldn't be dead. Couldn't be looking for her, he wouldn't. He didn't care where she was, as long as she was out of his fur. The wolf was just playing sick games with her.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: It's not healthy to be this bored   It's not healthy to be this bored Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:38 pm

"So sure? I can show you his bones." Misery growled darkly. Standing ready to show the dog her dead father. If you were gonna stay here you had to go through some of the worst ever. She was simply prepareing the dog for the hell she would be going through.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: It's not healthy to be this bored   It's not healthy to be this bored Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:41 pm

Silan shook her head, trying to ease the buzz vibrating through her head. "What color was the dog?" Fear crawled up her throat, making her uneasy. All her legs wanted to do was carry her far, far away. Death was not something she handled well.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: It's not healthy to be this bored   It's not healthy to be this bored Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:21 pm

"Oh he was pure black......A bit old looking, but that might have been from his lack of health." Misery smirked. Enjoying messing with the dog. She prayed Vixen wouldn't come along and mess up her fun. Than she would be sad and had to sit in the waves until another poor sap came along for her to mess with.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: It's not healthy to be this bored   It's not healthy to be this bored Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:32 pm

Silan felt ice run through her veins, her world tearing apart. Amun was dead? "But-" She couldn't comprehend, couldn't understand. How was it that her father was dead? And then it clicked. Her ears pricked and she stood a bit taller, glaring down at the wolf. "How do you know?"
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: It's not healthy to be this bored   It's not healthy to be this bored Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:37 pm

"How do you think I know? I killed him." Misery growled standing straight fixing Silan with her ice cold glare. "He had lost his mind, and wouldn't live much longer anyway." Misery said in her cold voice. "Though I must say.....your father was a nice meal." Misery growled laughing. Before turning back to the ocean. Ready to slid into the cool waters. It was almost time to make her next kill.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: It's not healthy to be this bored   It's not healthy to be this bored Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:45 pm

Silan felt herself vibrate, shake with a deep guttural sound. She realized she was actually growling, snarling at the she-wolf as she smiled up at her. The dog narrowed her eyes, feeling a deep rage come from somewhere inside. She killed him! That wolf killed her father!

Instantly she was shut down, her power sapped. "......You ate him?" Her whisper came out quiet enough so that she could barely hear it above her quick-paced heartbeat. She watched the wolf walk toward the ocean, paws stepping calmly over sand. How could she be so calmly composed? How could she be a cannibal?
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: It's not healthy to be this bored   It's not healthy to be this bored Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:51 pm

Misery looked over her shoulder. "I'm sorry did I studder? Yes I ate him!" Misery laughed. "Is it to hard for your tiny brain to grasp the fact I eat other wolves? Eat other dogs?" Misery laughed again. Walking into the water and letting it wrap her in it's arms. One of the few things she found accepted her these days.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: It's not healthy to be this bored   It's not healthy to be this bored Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:02 pm

"What's wrong with you?" Silan went from scared, to scared and disgusted. Something must be mentally wrong with the wolf standing before her, the one standing with no meaning in the middle of the sea. Perhaps she was lying for the sake of fear as a reaction? Was she desperate for attention so bad she would actually say things like this just for someone to talk to?
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: It's not healthy to be this bored   It's not healthy to be this bored Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:13 pm

Misery didn't turn back to you. "i'll tell you a secret I told you're father before I killed him....." Misery smiled. "I have the goddess Sachiriku dwelling within my body." Misery smiled and dove underwater. She swam back to the distant sandbar. When the sun kissed the water she would leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's not healthy to be this bored   It's not healthy to be this bored Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's not healthy to be this bored
Page 1 of 1