Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ayer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LightningScar

LightningScar

Ayer Empty
PostSubject: Ayer   Ayer Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:57 pm

Name: Ayer
Dog/Wolf: wolf
Affiliate: loner, but he's curious about being part of Kestrels pack (cough cough)

Appearance: Yellow eyyyyyyyyyyyyyes
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Stasya/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/New%20Folder/images%20(11).jpg
long, sharp claws, and unusually sharp canine teeth

Personality: Cunning, smart, evil. a bit naive, but he has big ambitions. When he has anything he wants, he uses any means to get it, but he makes sure his plan is fool proof before trying it. But not always, sometimes he is a little rash. If he is in Kestrels pack he will be fiercely devoted, and will do anything in his power to complete any task. He has a lust for power, and wants to have a lot of it. He has a signature way of doing everything, but he hides it well, you would have to look very hard to figure it out. He is a ruthless killer and fighter, he wont stop at anything to get what he wants. no second thoughts about killing. at all. no regrets. He (disgustingly) likes to torture others before he kills them. He doesn't like dogs, he considers them second rate.
History: He trained (yes he was young) another young female wolf his style, even then he was a killer, but someone found out, but he killed them. He knew he couldn't stay long before someone found out, and he made the young female promise never to tell. she did, she was very young, didn't quite know what she was doing. Even now she remembers this promise, and her noble heart is the only thing that keeps her from telling, she always keeps her promises (he he bet you can guess who this is). Other pack member found out what he had done, an he fled unwillingly. he now has a burning hatred for them, the wolves that took away his precious female he was training. She was the only thing he cared about at all. And now, she doesn't even remember him, just the promise she made to some wolf.

Roleplay Sample: im not even gonna try.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

Ayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayer   Ayer Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:58 pm

Lol i enjoyed making him.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Ayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayer   Ayer Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:21 am

Ayer is like Aller, which is Spanish for yesterday. Random bit of trivia for you.
Accepted.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

Ayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayer   Ayer Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:47 pm

oh ok, cool, i dint know dat!
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Ayer Empty