Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lunas bio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
luna

Scorpio Dog

lunas bio Empty
PostSubject: lunas bio   lunas bio Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:04 am

Name: luna
Dog/Wolf: wolf
Affiliate: dunno
Appearance: She is a small wolf with a petite build made for speed and agility. Her pelt is silver. There is also tiger marks on her ankles. Her long fur is usually kept neat and her ears usually perked up. Her eyes are crystal blue and are centered on her face. Her muzzle is shorter than most.
Personality: She has always been high spirited since she was a pup. But when she left the pack at one year she became more cautious. She is very friendly and playful but has a serious side at times. She gets along with most wolves but has a quick temper if threatened. She prefers not to fight except when necessary. She is also very observant and open-minded about new things she may come across.
History: She grew up in a meadow with her parents and sister. But when she was 5 months old a strange male wolf killed her and my parents. The other members helped me for a long time and during those months I learned much. When I was one I left the pack and traveled on my own. Since then I have seen much and meet many.

Roleplay Sample: luna walks along the shore of clear lake. The moon is high and the air is crisp. Her ice blue eyes sparkle in the moon light and the wind blows her long silver grey fur and tail. She begins to wade into the cool water but only up to the knee. The water is refreshing and she decides to splash around a bit. Her playful nature shows as she jumps around. Even though her fur is getting wet she enjoys herself.

She soon begins to wonder back to the shore, but not before taking a drink. She starts to shiver and exits the water. She shakes her fur and then licks her paws. With a flick of her paw she wipes her ear off. She then looks up at the moon and goes into deep thought and remembers many of the times she has looked up at the moon but none have been this peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

lunas bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: lunas bio   lunas bio Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:01 am

If she's a Gamma you're going to need to pick a pack. Other than that, looks good. Give a bump when you've picked a pack, I'll approve it.
Back to top Go down

lunas bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: Creator :: Character Bios-
Jump to: