Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nothing To Do

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Nothing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:24 am

Jaeger laid down on the dusty, wooden floor of the old abandoned church. With his belly full an dno territory to worry about, he was bored. He hadn't seen a wolf, or dog since he met the blind wolf and the others. He still carried the scars on his muzzle to prove it. He still admired the she-wolf and her fight rather than flight reaction to things. What was her name? Simaly? No... he couldn't remember, but he remembered her scent, along with the all dogs' scent.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Nothing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:34 am

Night yawned and padded into the Church. He had fought with himself for some time, wondering if he should come or not. Food becoming scarse, he had contemplated going to scavenge. Now he was full, but uncomfterble. He hated dogs, so much. He had come to the Church to see if there was anyone around worth investigating. They could be a danger to him. His chains rattled as he took a breath, scenting another. The black wolf narrowed his eyes and looked around nervously.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Nothing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:49 am

Jaeger turned his head as the wind picked up a new scent. He saw the wolf at the entrance, "Hey." he barked half-heartedly, not very concerned if the wolf would attack or not.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Nothing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:08 am

Night snorted and looked at the wolf with one eye. "Who are you?" He asked, a growl escaping his throat. The black wolf tensed, ready to fight or flee.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Nothing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:21 pm

Jaeger whipped his head back around. "I'm Jaeger." he snarled, "Who are you growling at?"
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Nothing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:17 pm

"You, idiot." Night sighed, relaxing. This wolf posed no threat.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Nothing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:21 pm

"Jaeger laid down on the dusty, wooden floor of the old abandoned church. With his belly full an dno territory to worry about, he was bored. He hadn't seen a wolf, or dog since he met the blind wolf and the others. He still carried the scars on his muzzle to prove it. He still admired the she-wolf and her fight rather than flight reaction to things. What was her name? Simaly? No... he couldn't remember, but he remembered her scent, along with the all dogs' scent."

Does Jaeger have a thing for Citali or something? XD
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Nothing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:28 pm

O.o But..That would beh weird. Lynx is nicer than him D< JK JK xD
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Nothing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:32 pm

ooc: XDDDD
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Nothing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:36 pm

ooc: not sure.......it must've been my ebil twin puppy that wrote that. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! and Lynx is just kiss-up. lol.

Jaeger stood up. "What is every wolf's problem around here?" he growled, furious. "Constantly fighting, always suspicious." he glared at wolf. He shook his fur, "I'm not going to be one that joins in on it. So what is your name?" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Nothing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:38 pm

"Eh I agree. What is the point of fighting without reason? It is but a waste of energy." Night ignored Jaegazr's question. "Stupid humans make dogs and wolves fight to the death for only their amusement. I'll alwayss hate them for what they did to me and my family. Curse them and their dogs too."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Nothing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:42 pm

Jaeger's smile faded, his nose wrinkled in disgust. "I'll hate humans to the day I die. They are nothing but cowards that gather dogs that cower even more than their masters. I admire the spirit of the wild dog, those who escape the grasp of a pampered pet." he barked. He sat down and gazed at the stained glass, it shone brightly with the great blaze of the sun shining on them.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Nothing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:50 pm

"It dependes how much of a wimp the dog is. There are dogs that should have been wolves, but most of them are just sniveling cowards. Now that the uhmans are gone a lot of these dogs are suffering." Night sat down and looked up at the window. "Don't dogs belive that this si the light of their ancestors?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Nothing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:53 pm

"Maybe someone should teach them the wild ways." Jaeger suggested, then sighed. How would some lap dog figure out how to take on a deer? It'd be impossible.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Nothing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:05 pm

"They wouldn't last an hour. Night sighed, looking att the window and waiting for Jaegar's awenser.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Nothing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:07 pm

Jaeger looked back at the wolf. "Maybe they would. They are decendents from the great wolf after all." he shut his eyes and smiled smiled, boasting.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Nothing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:12 pm

"Great wolf..." Night sighed. "How did that come to be? If the wolf allowed itself to be tamed by man, then prehaps we are not so great after all?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Nothing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:14 pm

Jaeger dropped his smile and reopened his eyes. "It must have been some wolves starving to death with no where to go. Perhaps they were just pups." he shrugged, thinking hard on how a wolf could be tamed.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Nothing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:13 pm

Night yawned. "It may not just have been the wolf. It may be that man is better than we tought... Prehaps they are..." The loner trailed off, realizing for the first time how powerful man was, not just a waste of space.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Nothing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:23 pm

Jaeger snarled, turning to Night. "Never, wolves will always be better than man. I they were so great, why'd they leave this place? They would've had everything they could possibly need, food, water, shelter. Tell me, why did they leave." he questioned angrily, his fur bristling as he showed his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Nothing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:41 pm

Night sighed. "I don't know. I am not man, I am not human. I am but a wolf, whoms mind is simpler than that of the human."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Nothing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Jaeger turned to Night, sitting up, young wisdom in his eyes. "The has a great will to survive(the sight!), our strength, our speed, and our cunning is given to us to prove we are greater. Humans are nothing but mere obstacles, thrown in front of us to test our loyalty to the wild. Those who loose sight of where they belong and abandon the wild forest loose their way forever, we must never stray onto the path others have chosen." he barked.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Nothing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:30 pm

OOC: XD I jnust finished reading Fell. Night is a lot like him actually!

"I will never be a dog. But you must realize that humans must do these things for reasons no? We do not understand what, so we cover it up by saying humans are idiotic. Maybe the wolf is purer, but man has a greater vision of the world." Night sighed, thinking of his grandfather's pack. A group of humans had killed them all. Stone.. His heart ached as he thought of his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Nothing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:26 pm

Jaeger sighed, seeing he would not win. "Maybe your words hide truth in them, but I will never believe them. I can never think anything better than scavengers when I think of humans. I will never fear their ways, though I know to stay away from them if I value my life." he lowered his head, remembering the day he was resting with a young human when another, a full grown male, had attacked him and scarred him. He glanced over his scar once more, it began at the base of his neck and ended near his rump, staying on his side. It was lightly covered by his fur, but he could feel it, still singeing with pain, to stay there forever and be an eternal reminder of why he never trusted humans.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Nothing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:53 pm

"Maybe most humans are cruel and stupid. Prehaps the ones that I speak of are rare amongst them." Night gave a sigh and looked up. Realzing that he was inside a human structure, and that he wouldn't be able to see past the roof, he gave a shudder, suddenly feeling caged and trapped again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nothing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Do
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Town :: The Church-
Jump to: