Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The unkown and the wimp. DONE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

The unkown and the wimp.  DONE Empty
PostSubject: The unkown and the wimp. DONE   The unkown and the wimp.  DONE Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:59 pm

Name: Tiny
Dog/Wolf: Dog, Great Dane.
Affiliate: THE ONES AGAISNT KESTREL! D=

Appearance: The unkown and the wimp.  DONE Istockphoto_2396658-great-dane-harlequin
Personality: He's a wimp. Haven't we established that yet? He's scared of EVERYTHING but is really quite shmart.
History: None of importance.

Roleplay Sample: [give a sample of how you RP]

Name: Kuni (Unkown Japanese)
Dog/Wolf: Silver Fox. If dogs and wolves live here why can't a foxeh?
Affiliate: LONER
Appearance: The unkown and the wimp.  DONE Foxsilver
Personality: Silent and scecret, Kuni keeps to himself. He shares no secrets and is compleatly indipendant. He Trusts nobody and will flee as soon as he sees another, never wanting to fight. Though he appears to be a coward, Kuni is actually very brave and cunning, though he preferes not to show it.

History: Kuni was the second of a litter of three, two fox-dogs and one vixen. He and his brother where adventures from the start. His father was shot by a human, and his siblings fell into a wolf pit. His mother was disraught and abandoned her kit when he was still too young, though somehow Kuni managed to survive. Now he roams, lost and lonley, never trusting anyone.

Roleplay Sample: [give a sample of how you RP]
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The unkown and the wimp. DONE   The unkown and the wimp.  DONE Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:16 pm

DONEITH!
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The unkown and the wimp. DONE   The unkown and the wimp.  DONE Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:18 pm

APPROVEDETH
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The unkown and the wimp. DONE   The unkown and the wimp.  DONE Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:23 pm

how come gaoth has to have a wimp?
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The unkown and the wimp. DONE   The unkown and the wimp.  DONE Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:48 pm

Cuz he's shamrt. Not everyone of mah charries can beh a Kestrel XD Oh and Great Danes ARE quite wimpy. I saw one being chased by a chiwuawa once...*Sniggers*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unkown and the wimp. DONE   The unkown and the wimp.  DONE Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:18 pm

WAIT... WE CAN HAZ FOXEHZ?!?!?!?!??!
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The unkown and the wimp. DONE   The unkown and the wimp.  DONE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:17 am

I guess so X3
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Mossnose

Mossnose

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The unkown and the wimp. DONE   The unkown and the wimp.  DONE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:30 am

Apparently.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The unkown and the wimp. DONE   The unkown and the wimp.  DONE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:39 am

NOT TRUE. great danes are mellow, but man don't get one ticked. they'll rip your head off, literally.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The unkown and the wimp. DONE   The unkown and the wimp.  DONE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:25 pm

Heh... Few. Its hard to get a wimp ticked off but yeah... I guess he could beat up mosht goggies if he wanted to O.o
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The unkown and the wimp. DONE   The unkown and the wimp.  DONE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:28 pm

And actually, I would rather there weren't that maneh foxehs? I mean,s a wanderer so like...10 is maximus I tjonks. Thats okeh seeing as there are so few of us that are actually active XD
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The unkown and the wimp. DONE   The unkown and the wimp.  DONE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:12 pm

*nods* i agree.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The unkown and the wimp. DONE   The unkown and the wimp.  DONE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:11 pm

Oh God did I really spell like that? I disgust myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The unkown and the wimp. DONE   The unkown and the wimp.  DONE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The unkown and the wimp. DONE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: Creator :: Character Bios :: Wolvine's Characters-
Jump to: