Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Series Plot

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Series Plot Empty
PostSubject: Series Plot   Series Plot Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:15 pm

In case you didn't know, I'm making an series that'll be loosely based on this place. It won't have everything, but I'll keep you posted on the plot and series of events and junk.

Episode One:
It'll start with a prologue: It's daytime, in the Shen Wolves' camp. The wolves are gathered in the center of the camp, around the alphas. They announce that a new beta must be chosen in the event of the previous one's death. Kadal and Kestrel will be sitting together, among the other gammas, looking hopefully at the alphas. There's silence, and then the alpha female (forgot your name, sorreh T-T) tells the pack who the new alpha will be (Kadal). Kestrel has a shocked, angry face. Then, instead of animation, there'll be pictures showing Kestrel, like, being all berserk and tearing apart wolves.
That be the prologue. The theme song might be something called 'Dragon Blade'. A shorter version of this.

After the song, it opens with a butterfly flying around. A puppy jumps after it, trying to catch it. (this be Blue.) Then, it goes to inside the church, where a white wolf walks up to the altar, in the lights of the stained-glass windows. Another wolf is with him, hanging behind and sniffing around. (Kestrel and Soluia)
A little head pokes in through one of the gaps in the wall, and bounces in. A German shepherd follows (Trinket and Gizmo), stopping when Kestrel turns and says "Greetings, dogs."
When they don't say anything, Kestrel continues, tunring around fully. "I am Kestrel and I'm here to gather recruits."
It goes to the outside of the church, where Blue leaves the butterfly, hearing voices, and peers into the building through on of the big gaps in the walls. He's curious, so he scampers into the building, sneaking behind Gizmo and Trinket as they're talking with Kestrel.
It goes back to Kestrel and the dogs. Gizmo gives Kesrtrel a suspicious look and replies, "For what, exactly?"
Kestrel steps down from the altar while saying, "To eliminate the packs. Destroy them." Soluia's head perks up behind him as he nears them. "And if you refuse or even dare to stop me, I won't hesitate in ripping your throat out."
Gizmo laughs, Trinket hiding behind his legs. "Rip my throat out? I'd like to see you try."
Trinket is cowering. "Ya don't wanna fight 'im, Gizmo!" she warns.
It goes to Blue, who's watching fearfully. He leans to far over and slips on some wood and sends dust flying.

Update: I'm finally getting Flash next week. Hopefully by Wednesday, so I can spend the half day I have off of school getting used to the program. :DD THEN I CAN GET TO WORKING ON WARRIORS AND THEN HOWLING!!!!

Last edited by Citali on Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:36 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Series Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series Plot   Series Plot Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:19 pm

COOOOOOOOOOL. I'm working on the story. One I'm done,, I'll be able to Pm you it and you will understand fully the plot of mah story and I'll tell you about the rolls that the characters have. I changed some of them a course, cuz I dun know abou other people's charries secret personaility. So I replaced them and changed them a bit, but its still the same story =3
Back to top Go down
Mossnose

Mossnose

Scorpio Buffalo

Series Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series Plot   Series Plot Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:17 pm

AWESOMENESS!!!! :D
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Cancer Buffalo

Series Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series Plot   Series Plot Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:08 am

If you get eh brain fart on another plot for an anime you might do in teh future, i've got some pretty good
visual ideas ye could dooooo....... tongue
<------------------------------------ !!!!!!!!!!!IM EH PUPEH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation :P Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation What a Face lol!
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Cancer Buffalo

Series Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series Plot   Series Plot Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:14 am

Amaterasu wrote:
If you get eh brain fart on another plot for an anime you might do in teh future, i've got some pretty good
visual ideas ye could dooooo....... tongue
<------------------------------------ !!!!!!!!!!!IM EH PUPEH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation :P Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation What a Face lol!
Looks kinda like Cloudtail....... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Series Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series Plot   Series Plot Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:56 pm

so this'll involve all the characters on the site?
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Series Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series Plot   Series Plot Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:46 am

Mainly the most important ones. But I'mma try and include every single character, even if they're just a person in the background X3
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Series Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series Plot   Series Plot Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:00 pm

Roght so..

Kestrel (No duh)

Gaoth (Obviously)

Blue

Cloud (?)

Kadal

Utilli

Citali

And secondary peeps would be Kikoro, Lynx and peeps no?
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Series Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series Plot   Series Plot Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:02 pm

Yushyush :DD
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Series Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series Plot   Series Plot Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:26 pm

I GET IT NOW!!!! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Series Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series Plot   Series Plot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series Plot
Page 1 of 1