Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiding my Godly self

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Hiding my Godly self Empty
PostSubject: Hiding my Godly self   Hiding my Godly self Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:27 am

Night sniffed the air, not wincing at the smell of rot. He was used to it. It was a change from the sound of metal that always scraped along his home in the construction site. He padded up to the side of the sudden dip in the land where the hill of rubbish began and gave a cautious sniff. The black wolf had bad experiences during his first visit. His nose still stung from when he had discovered the use of a discarded mouse-trap. The weak area around the ring gave way under his paws, his chain clanking as he fell.
"Curse this infernal body. Even after eight-hundred years I am still not used to it!"
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hiding my Godly self   Hiding my Godly self Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:03 pm

"Hi there...?" Kawaii said pokeing her head out of her KFC box licking her lips. He didn't look like a normal wolf, but than again who was around here. So she looked on boredly eating her food. She was curious but her food was much more yummy than her curiousity was.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hiding my Godly self   Hiding my Godly self Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:52 pm

Night swung his head round. The tip of the chain hit the side of his face, making him wince as it stung his scars. The black wolf snarled, his stomach growled. "Where did you find food here? I thought the rats had eaten it all or it had rotted." He didn't know this for a fact, but he wasn't about to admit that.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hiding my Godly self   Hiding my Godly self Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:01 pm

"I come here all the time there's always something yummy to find. There's tons the rats haven't found!" Kawaii smilied slurping up masked potatos. The gravy was cold but yummy.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hiding my Godly self   Hiding my Godly self Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:08 pm

The black wolf licked his lips, his silver eyes sparkling, never leaving the bucket. The last time he had eaten was when he went to the deli. That was two weeks ago. So far, no deer, no rabbits, nothing. This was his last chance to find food before he'd have to clear out.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hiding my Godly self   Hiding my Godly self Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:11 pm

"You want some?" Kawaii asked sweetly smilieing at him. She wagged her multi collered tail. She pushed the box over to him. There were a couple biscuts and chicken strips left. Her wagging tail cuased her to fall over but she just luaghed it off.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hiding my Godly self   Hiding my Godly self Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:43 pm

Night narrowed his eyes. "I don't take charity." He turned and stalked off, but felt guilty and turned to look back at her. "It was kind of you to offer though."
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hiding my Godly self   Hiding my Godly self Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Kawaii looke at him. He was the first person she had talked to in ages. "Please it's really good. And I tought you might like it." She said sitting up. THe cat colored pup sat in a sulking position. She didn't want to be left alone again. "At least stay here, I haven't seen another face in a long time!"
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hiding my Godly self   Hiding my Godly self Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:58 pm

"Keh." A small smile lit the wolf's face. He too missed company. But he had to be alone. He was a loner, and even if he wasn't ruled by a God, he didn't want others around him. Eight hundred years. He had lived for eight hundred years as a normal, selfish loner. The lord of the dead did not often make an appearance, but he could feel the anger simmering in the back of his head. Such fierce, cold anger, at nothing in particular. It hurt. He had been feeling that anger even before the god entered his body. But now it was worse. a thousand times worse. "I... Should find something to eat. Then I might come back."
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hiding my Godly self   Hiding my Godly self Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:35 pm

"Oh please do!" Kawaii said smileing. A childish innocent grin. Her green eyes shined in happiness blotting out the lonly coulds in her eyes. She continued to lick up her food. The bucket only had a bit left but she ate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding my Godly self   Hiding my Godly self Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiding my Godly self
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Forest :: The Landfill-
Jump to: