Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ebil Plans

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Ebil Plans - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:47 pm

Vixen followed, Good. He trusts me somewhat now, I can find the camp and see the rest of the followers. she thought in her head, her mind racing with so many different plots it almost hurt. She padded beside Kestrel, making her eyes kind and warm. "Need help?" she barked with a nice tone.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:03 pm

Kestrel shook his head. She will have to go through the routine... We cannot allow any strangers in without them completing it. She may be a spy.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:20 pm

"Very well Kestrel." Vixen smiled, putting a faint grin on her face, she hated this expression the most. "May I ask what we shall be doing once we reach the camp?" she asked, she was a little curious to what their next activity would be.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:26 pm

Kestrel blinked, his mouth full of deer scruff. "You'll see." He mumbled through the skin.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:31 pm

Vixen forced herself to keep the smile up, just until her next activity came up. The sooner we get there the better. she growled in her head. She kept padding along, making sure she was even with his tail, any further ahead and he might take it as a challenge. She didn't want a challenge to deal with, not yet. She was taking a break from killing Alphas at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:37 pm

Kestrel gave a snort and dropped the kill. They weren't near camp, but it didn't matter. He signalled to the guard who should be on watch and started to walk towards the ocean, looking for, presumably, a fish. A simple task for such a seemingly talented wolf, but not in this particular reef. "Vixen, would you find the pack a fish? If it is smaller than your paw don't bother hunting it."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:53 pm

Vixen nodded, padding into the water and sitting down. She washed as the waves brought all sorts or sea life. Hermits, crab, starfish, minnows, even small seahorses. None of which included a fish she might be able to catch, but she grew up with her patience, this task wasn't going to ruin it. She sat there, waiting for something as moments formed into minutes, which drifted into about two hours.
After staying stock still with only a single front paw in the air, Vixen kept her keen eyes on the water. Just as she was about to give a faint and silent sigh, she saw something. It must be a squid of some sort. There it was again, No, not squid. She peered into the water, A shark. It was small, two to four feet. It looked like Sharpnose shark. Back in the Black Teeth, her mentor had taught her all he could about the ocean since they lived near a bay and the pack often hunted there when they weren't hunting other packs. She let out a small growl before diving her head under water and grasping the beast hard with her jaws. She threw it out in a matter of seconds. She jumped and pinned it to the ground, sending a fierce paw to scour the fish with deep gashes as it suffocated.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:30 pm

Kestrel smiled. Perfect. If she was stalled long enough the blood would attract another predator. If she kill it, it's blood would attract another, and so on and so forth. This was the reason kestrel's wolves hunted fish the way they did; grab, retreat then kill.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:15 pm

Aiming a final blow to the fish, Vixen killed the shark, her teeth still bared in her furious rage. She shook her pelt quickly and looked back at Kestrel, her face serious with all anger lost. "What now, Kestrel?"
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:08 pm

A fluid form stepped out from behind a large boulder. Her fur was dark and her eyes cold. She did well. A fish like that would surely draw several other creatures out onto the beach. Ink thought back to her initiation. It had been storming. Huge waves were crashing all about her, making it very difficult to hunt, or even see. Just as she was about to give in something was tossed up to the shore. It had been a shark, not unlike the once the newcomer had just caught except for the fact this this one was much, much bigger. Enough reminiscing! With a slight shake of her tail Ink stepped forward to greet the new wolf. Her eyes widened in surprise as she studied the she-wolf's face. An instant later she regained her cool demeanor. "I've seen you before," she said curtly.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:50 pm

Soluia stood by herself. She'd already caught a fish earlier....Feeling put out, she dipped her head to Kestrel and Ink before asking, "If I'm no longer needed, Alpha, may I return to the dens?" but her voice didn't reflect her emotions.

ooc: I've decided that Soluia will be like, a sentry or a scout instead of a gamma.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:25 pm

Vixen blankly looked at the black she-wolf in front of her, "Yes. You used to be the Alpha of Black Teeth. I know you and you know I. I don't mean to break your spirits, but I'm not much for happy reunions." she barked, a little annoyed. It wouldn't really matter if Kestrel knew her past, she never told or let any wolf see what she had done on her own. She didn't do much in the Black Teeth, either. She only killed her family, that was all. Ink was just an annoyance.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:33 pm

Ink didn't reply. Happy reunions? No. She didn't really know or remember the she-wolf to be honest. The Black Teeth had been a rather large group at the time of it's disbandment, remembering all of the wolves in it would be very difficult.

A light clicked on in Ink's head. This wolf had done something, although Ink wasn't sure just what. "Oh yes, you're Vixen. I think I remember you properly now."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:24 am

Vixen sighed, "Well that's wonderful. I would like to continue my current activity, if you please." she barked. She had nothing to be worried about, no one knew her crimes. Not that she knew of. She didn't care anyway, maybe she would impress Kestrel that way. Right now, all she was focusing on was gaining the white wolf's trust so that she could, very slowly, take control of the Pack before making her final blow. This Pack would be hers, she was determined.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:15 am

Kestrel flicked his tail. "Very well Soluia. You are dismissed." Despite his interest, he had to continue. "Ink. Take Vixen and show her our ways. Test her. You must report to me later." He began to stalk away, planning his next move.

OOC: You do realize that if the pack is taken over by Vixen, they'll probably all leave right? Most of them have been bribed to join, and if their provider dies there is nothing for them.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:10 pm

ooc: Most likely. I don't know how it's gonna turn out, I just wrote it. *shrugs*

Vixen held in her aggravated growl. Ink. Great. It was fine, either way she could tell she was pretty much part of the pack now. Sitting in the sand, she waited for Ink to say something.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:34 pm

As he walked away, kestrel turned his head and called, "Don't take your eye off her. She's not one of us yet."
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:37 pm

Ink stared at the wolf in front of her. What an attitude. Ink was starting to care for Vixen less and less. With a slight nod to Kestrel she motioned for Vixen to follow. She led the dingy grey she-wolf farther up the beach until they were in the middle of a dense forest. The sun was beggining to set. Soon the sky would be as black as Ink's pelt.

OOC: Uhhh... WHAT DO I DO FOR A TEST?
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:57 pm

ooc: um... fight in the dark? idk.

Vixen followed the black wolf, keeping herself aware of her changing surroundings. The beach slowly gave way to a short field, filled with light green grass and small wildflowers. It became a tall and looming forest where all the trees towered high above you, filled with low branched trees with pine needles and tall trees with branches high in the sky filled with leaves. She stood behind Ink, tempted to kill the she-wolf right now. But she stayed where she was, it would be a bit too much of coincidence that Ink got killed by 'a bear' as soon as Vixen arrived. So she waited, keeping her annoyance to herself. She kept her muzzle shut and kept her eyes on the she-wolf ahead of her. The light was beginning to fade, it was a good thing she trained her eyes to see in the dark. She remembered tracking wolves or prey through the night so she'd catch the thing she'd be following by surprise.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:14 pm

OOC: I...D...K.....

Ink stopped abruptly under the canopy of a large tree. Her sharp black claws dug into to loamy soil. A eery glow crept into Ink's eyes as she stood, perfectly still, under the shadow of the tree. Suddenly she was gone, her body melted into the smothering blackness. A voice eminated from the forest, "Prove yourself in battle." The only thing to signify that Ink was a physical being was the gleam of her purple eyes from the darkness.

OOC: Your mooove~
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:21 pm

ooc: um... Thanks pal. XD

Vixen stayed still, narrowing her eyes as she scanned the surrounding area. She swiveled her ears slowly, using them to catch a sound of Ink's paws on the leafy ground she stood upon. Her nose breathed the scents of the forest in deeply, finding Ink's easily. This shouldn't be too hard....

Last edited by Gaoth on Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:56 pm

ooc: wolves have eyes specially made TO see in the dark...
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:34 pm

OOC: ..............:\
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:27 am

OOC: SCRATCH ER EYES OUT!
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:28 am

ooc: I DON'T FRICKEN KNOW! I like foxes better than wolves!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ebil Plans
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3