Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searing For Kuni

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Searing For Kuni Empty
PostSubject: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:28 am

Gaoth stood at the last grassy hill, it gave way to rough and grainy sand that lasted for miles and miles ahead of her. She knew it ended at the ocean, but she wasn't worried about the desert. She was concerned about what the sandy dunes held within it. She took a deep breath and howled, a calling howl. She was going to establish her position and wait for a response. Either someone would reply or approach her, only time would tell. She ended and sat down, waiting as the sun made her white fur stand out like a snowflake on black stone. But it was meant to, her pelt has always been that ghostly.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Searing For Kuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:01 am

Sharp green eyes watched the dog from far away. Black fur blended in perfectly with the boulder which he lay against. The tip of white flickered, unseen against the sand. Fool. She'll get herself caught by howling like that. Has she not learnt of the rules of Kestrel? Kuni turned and slunk into his den, perfectly hidden by the boulder and a large dune.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Searing For Kuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:07 pm

Gaoth waited, not even flinching. The hot heat didn't bother her. She was slowly growing impatient, but she forced herself to stay. If there was a chance she might get information then she was going to remain exactly where she was. She wasn't leaving until she saw someone.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Searing For Kuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:08 pm

The silver fox slid his head out carefully. Yes. A sandstorm. And that wretched dog was still there. He padded out, sighing, making his way across to her delicately. "Dog?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Searing For Kuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:51 pm

Gaoth looked at the fox, a fox? She hid her surprise, "Fox." she barked simply. "Who may I be speaking to currently?" she asked blankly, keeping her blue eyes slightly narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Searing For Kuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:06 am

"I am simply here to warn you that a sandstorm approaches. I estimate it shall be here in less than half a bell." Kuni ignored the question. "You should find shelter."
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Searing For Kuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:20 am

ooc: what's a bell...?
(I KNOW WHAT A BELL IS I MEAN IN THE WAY YOUR USING IT)
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Searing For Kuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:27 am

ooc: um.. no idea.

Gaoth blinked, "Thank you for your concern. If it as dangerous as you think it is, than I recommend you find shelter." she barked, her blue eyes wary and slightly narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Searing For Kuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:35 pm

OOC: An hour. He lived near a clock tower when he was younger.

Kuni flicked his tail. "Live here. No need to find shelter."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Searing For Kuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:36 pm

Gaoth's eyebrows furrowed, "If you can do it, than so may I." she barked. Ignoring the sandstorm situation, she looked at the fox. "Might you know a canine known as Kuni?"
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Searing For Kuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:18 am

Kuni... She seeks me. "All who live in the desert know Kuni."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Searing For Kuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:47 pm

Gaoth nodded, "Then you might be able to aide me, I do not dwell in the desert." she barked, keeping her blue eyes steady and somewhat calm.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Searing For Kuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:06 am

The silver fox flicked his tail again. "Knowing of him does not mean I know his whereabouts, though I can offer you shelter." He could already feel the soft grains of sand buffeting his feet.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Searing For Kuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:12 pm

Gaoth nodded,"Thank you. I will accept your offer." she barked, rising to her paws to follow the silver fox. Maybe I can get some more information from him once we're in shelter. Wherever that is...
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Searing For Kuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:02 pm

Kuni stopped at the boulder, eyeing it until finding the hole. He looked back at the dog, and back at his den. She should just fit. Inside it was big enough for the both of them. "Here." He slid into it, hoping she would follow.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Searing For Kuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:54 pm

Gaoth eyed the hole carefully. It could be a trap.. she thought, noting that it was just him and her. For what she knew, she scented the hole, finding only the fox's. If it's a trap, I can fight my way out. Especially when it's just he and I. she followed, just barely fitting through. Inside the den, she sat down, her head skimming on the top of the den as she ducked. "Nice den." she grunted, unable to resist the option to complain about the den's size.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Searing For Kuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:04 pm

KKuni flicked his tail dissmisivley. "It gets bigger." He noted the dog's uneasyness. "Don't worry about an attack. I'm not fool enough to attack a canine three times my size."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Searing For Kuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:55 pm

Gaoth smiled, "Good, I'm not too fond of unneeded bloodshed." standing up, getting into a half crouch as her body skimmed across the den ceiling, she eyed the fox, "So where does it get larger, do you suppose?" she barked, hoping that it would get just big enough for her to sit down in without having to duck her head.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Searing For Kuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:16 pm

"About here." Kuni slunk forwards, ending up at an area where the tunnel forked off in two directions, chosing one, he walked forawrd and the space around him broardened considerably. He sat, sniffing. Shee should just about fit.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Searing For Kuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:01 pm

Gaoth followed the fox, holding her breath so she'd be able to fit through the tunnel. Once it broadened she released a great sigh and sat down, her tall form not at all touching the top of the den. "Thank you." she smiled. "They call me Gaoth." she barked, dipping her head. She flicked her ghostly white tail, just once as she looked back up the silver fox. How come he was alone? If there was one fox, then certainly there were more. Right?
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Searing For Kuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:32 am

Kuni blinked. "I am Unkown." He wasn´t lieing. "I am a loner, so nobody much callls me anything."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Searing For Kuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:02 pm

Gaoth nodded, "Then I will call you fox since I don't care for that name." she barked, looking a him. "Forgive if I am intruding, but I merely searching for a creature that goes by the name Kuni. Do you know such a beast?" she asked, her eyes narrowing with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Searing For Kuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Kuni smiled. "I feel like we´ve had this conversation before. If you don't mind me intruding, might I know why you wish to speak to him?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Searing For Kuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:18 pm

Gaoth smiled back, "Yes. I will tell you." she barked, sitting back to relate her whole story to the fox. "When I first came here, the town was very peaceful, for a few weeks or so. Than as I was wondering, I scented a wolf in the town, and I tracked it. It was new, very fresh, and I thought I caught a trace of blood. It led to an old abandoned building that young pups and smaller dogs usually stay. There, I found a white wolf trying to lure the dogs onto his side, to destroy the wolf packs found in this territory. So I showed myself, and I challenged him. I won the fight, he fled, and he stole a pup with him. Now he has gotten his own pack of killers and he is very close to upsetting the balance between the wolf packs and the town dogs. I need to know how many he has with him so that I can gather my own dogs and stop him. I've been told that Kuni can tell me." she ended, blinking her blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Searing For Kuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:11 pm

Kuni dragged a paw across his face. "Might the white wolf's name be Kestrel? I know for a fact that if it is he is not looking to destroy the packs. I couldn't tell you what it is he is planning to do, but destroying the wolf packs is too easy for him. He wouldn't need close to twenty canines for that, especially not ruthless killers. He has brains, a dangerous trait for an enemy. He would let the packs kill each other. " The silver wolf twitched his nose. She may as well know. "Gaoth, Unknown is but my translated name. My birth name is indeed Kuni. You have been searching the desserts for me."

OOC> YAY CORNYNESSES =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Searing For Kuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searing For Kuni
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Valley and Beyond :: The Dunes-
Jump to: