Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searing For Kuni

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Searing For Kuni - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:37 pm

ooc: it's awesomeness, ain't it? XD

Gaoth nodded, "Thank you, Kuni." she barked, getting serious. "But I have to stop this wolf. Without the packs, the dogs will grow to live in the woods and scare away the prey. Barely any of the know how to hunt deer, me included. They'll wipe out any chance of this town or woods surviving as a territory for canines."
Standing up, she shook her white coat lightly. "I must be leaving. There is very little time for me to be wasting. Thank you, once more, Kuni. And if you ever need shelter or any help, you can find me in the town." she barked, turning away to leave.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:07 am

Kuni sighed. "Wait. I do know something else. Whatever he´s planning, it as to do with myths. It would do you good to learn your wolf legends."
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:13 pm

ooc: OH OH OH OH GAOTH COULD GO VISIT CITALIIIII
Maybe Kuni could know her? :D
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:29 pm

OOC: KUNI KNOWS ALL! X3
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:15 pm

ooc: sooo....He could like, describe her and then Gaoth looks for her? XP
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:35 pm

ooc: DO SOMETHING!!

Gaoth's ear flicked, "Wolf myths? This is getting even more mysterious as your tales go on. I will have to learn them then." she barked, looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:07 am

Kuni flicked his tail. "I can't help you anymore. In case you haven't noticed, I am not a wolf, nor am I from around here."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:33 pm

Gaoth nodded, "I didn't expect you too. But I appreciate the help you've given to me so far. I believe I have just the right ally to help me with my next task. Farewell, Kuni." she barked, finally leaving.
She squeezed out of the tight den, holding her breath as she squirmed out of the den entrance. She made her way with steady paws back to the farm, the sandstorm had passed and the air was clear.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:59 pm

"Good luck Gaoth!" The silver fox watched as she left, then added under his breath, "You'll need it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searing For Kuni   Searing For Kuni - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searing For Kuni
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Valley and Beyond :: The Dunes-
Jump to: