Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost At The Beach

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Lost At The Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost At The Beach   Lost At The Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:12 pm

ooc: should I wait? ....nah. xD

Silan limped toward Kiluar, "We have to move now, because I don't know how long I can last. My stamina's fallen quite low lately." she barked sheepishly, but with a look of honesty and determination. Somehow, eventually, she'd repay these wolves.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lost At The Beach   Lost At The Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:58 am

Kiluar nodded. "Of course. The sooner we get you out the open the better. Who knows how many bears have followed the scent of dying canine?" It was with humour he spoke these words, but none noticed the black and white face behind the sea sprayed rock, frowning slightly, before disappearing. There went his next meal.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Lost At The Beach   Lost At The Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:32 pm

oooc: DUDE WAS THAT GHOST?
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lost At The Beach   Lost At The Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:39 pm

OOC: It was. :3
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Lost At The Beach   Lost At The Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:57 pm

Silan nodded, waiting for Kiluar to show the way. She was ecstatic, she had a new home to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost At The Beach   Lost At The Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost At The Beach
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Valley and Beyond :: The Beach-
Jump to: