Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN)) Empty
PostSubject: Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN))   Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:18 pm

Senka gnawed on the leg bone of some sort of cooked poultry, wishing she'd eaten the meat slower. She licked off the last bits of meat from bone, and moved the bone aside. "I'll save it to chew on for later." she said. Chewing on things seemed to stave off her hunger when there was nothing to eat. Sitting up from her finished meal, she swiveled her ears and head around, looking for her brother.
"Shadow? Have you found anything worth eating?" she called.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN))   Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:25 pm

Shadow looked at his sister and replied "All i found was this." Then showing her, a small racoon that he had hunted. "You can have it I'm not really hungry. He then shoved the prey with his snout to give to his sister.
"I don't know where we can go, i mean all we have is each other."
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN))   Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:29 pm

Yin walked up tp the two. Her ghostly white eyes seemed to watch them. "Your brother's right. I smell wolves on the beach and everywhere else. The town is your best bet. Unless you don't like dogs." The young black and white fox sat.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN))   Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:35 pm

Senka turned to the fox after taking the raccoon from Shadow. "Really? Thanks for the advice!" she smiled at the vulpine newcomer. "...so, um, hello! What's your name?"

ooc: newcomer to her, not a newcomer to the Yard. I'm assuming.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN))   Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:41 pm

Shadow took a uneasy glance at the fox. "What is a fox like you doing here." Then bunched his muscles to indicate a sign not to get any closer.

ooc: srry i havent role played in like fooooooorrrrreeevvvvvvveeerrrr. :(
Citali: lol...."What's a fox like you doin' in a place like this?" *waggles eyebrows*
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN))   Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:43 pm

"My name is Yin, and this is where I come sometimes to get away from my brother. Oh by the way a little wolf pup named Kawaii lives here. I'm sure she is currently asleep tough." YIn's voice replied mechanically. She pulled her tail around her feet. White eyes stareing into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN))   Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:51 pm

"A pup?" Senka's tail started to wag. She absolutely LOVED pups. "Really? Well, I'll have to go meet her when she wakes. Won't we, Shadow?" she looked hopefully at her brother.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN))   Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:00 pm

"Huh, oh... yeah sure." He said then relaxed his muscles and looked at the ground. I wonder how this pup can live all by itself he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN))   Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:03 pm

YIn practically read his mind. "She very good at scouting out food." Yin said. She swiveled her ears and took a deep breath. Nothing dangerous near. The bird sang, and the smells were normal.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN))   Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:53 am

ooc: can Yang come in? please, please, PLEASE??????
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN))   Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:11 am

ooc: of course!
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN))   Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:18 pm

ooc: yay!

Yang felt his spine stiffen at the smell of wolves, Yin's scent mingling within the thicket. He listened hard and picked up vocal sounds, his sister's voice among them. She sounded calm and sullen, just as she always was. He padded along, his pawsteps sure and steady, to catch up with his sister. He knew this was where she'd hide from him when she wished to be alone, and he'd been kind enough to respect that, but wolves with his sister just didn't appeal to him.

When he found the other wolves, he let all feelings escape him. No happiness, no wariness, and no anger. He didn't know how to feel about them, so he didn't feel at all. He stood beside his sister, his white tail slightly touching her flank. He kept his silver stare on the wolves before him. A wolf and she-wolf.

Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN))   Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:24 pm

"Who's that?" Shadow said with curiosity. Then he looked at the wolf. Almost being protective over his sister.
Does my sister want to get away form me sometimes? he thought. Then asked "Are we going to meet this pup or not?" and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN))   Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:27 pm

"This is my brother, and the pup is asleep. I hear her snoreing form here." Yin said casually. Borod more like it.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN))   Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:58 pm

Yang remain expressionless, he tapped his tail against his sister's back leg, a warning. Can they be trusted yet? He wasn't one to be suspicious of others, but a couple of wolves in the junkyard? They should be out in the forest, not here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN))   Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senka and her brother rooting around for food...((OPEN))
Page 1 of 1