Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thinking(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Thinking(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Thinking(Open)   Thinking(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:30 pm

Gaoth rested in a chicken coop, she'd chased out all of the chickens so that she could rest there. Here she thought of what she was going to do with that wolf determined to destroy the packs of wolves, she was determined to stop him I can't take him on single-pawed, though I'd love to find him now and send him off with his tail between his legs. She looked grim, Chasing him off won't stop him, he'll just come back. She knew then what she would have to do, I'm going to have to kill him. Then she looked up, he stomach had tightened and she was flexing her claws as her muscles tensed. She didn't want to kill, she hated having blood on her claws. Before I even think of taking him on, I'll have to get others to help me and stop his followers. She laid her head on her paws, knowing the task ahead of her was a difficult one, but she was determined to pull it off. She'd give her life if she had to.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Thinking(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking(Open)   Thinking(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:13 pm

ooc: PERFECT TIME FOR PROPHECY NO? *Prods Lays* We need to work on that. I has words for Kestrels fall and all that jazz, but not much about oder stuffs. *Kicks Crazeh into thread*

An Australian Cattle dog cross-breed trotted over to a tree. He sniffed it, considered chewing it and thought better of it, bounding off to find a better, tastier tree. (I. Love. Him. XD)

Tiny raised his head, seeing another dog, that obviously wans't as tall as him. Yet, the great dane was terrified and he ducked behind a stump for cover. Unfortunatly, the other dog thought this an exlent chewing area The dog gave a yelp and ran, forgetting about the first dog and bumping into her.
Back to top Go down

Thinking(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking(Open)   Thinking(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Trinket was sniffing around, when she saw a couple large dogs. She yelped, Gizmo was napping and she wasn't supposed to be out, so she was defenseless.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Thinking(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking(Open)   Thinking(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:35 am

ooc: i luvs that cattle dog. and yes, Kestrel's falling would be an important thing to plan. xd

Gaoth's thinking was suddenly interrupted and she flashed her fangs as she jumped onto her paws. "State your business, and your name newcomer." she growled, wary of the large dog who didn't seem at all dangerous. She gingerly put her fangs away, but remained in a position where she could easily pull them out again. Large dogs fit my category well. she thought to herself, remembering her conversation with herself about stopping the wolf and getting her own dogs so they could help her.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Thinking(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking(Open)   Thinking(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:43 pm

OOC: He's awesome! XD

"Imma happy bunny!" Utilli barked from behind the trunk. Having hit his head on the side of it, he was now in one of his weird spells. "Imma lookin for acorns!"

Tiny opened his mouth, about to reply as he heared the cattle dog reply for him. Thinking about it for a moment, he realixed what the dog had said was nonsence. He jerked his head back and stared blankly at him for a few moments. "I am Tiny. I was just passing through." He whimpered, having caught sight of the female's fangs.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Thinking(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking(Open)   Thinking(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Gaoth relaxed, "A wanderer," sh ebegan. "There's many of us lately. Not all here for the right reasons." she laid down. "I am Gaoth. Where are you from Tiny?" she asked, looking up at the tall dog.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Thinking(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking(Open)   Thinking(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:19 pm

"I'm not so sure actually." The great dane shrugged, relaxing. In the distance he could hear the obviously demented dog digging for something, barking.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Thinking(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking(Open)   Thinking(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:55 pm

Gaoth looked past Tiny, "He's not too bright is he?" she smiled, amused. She wondered when the right time would be for her to bring up Kestrel and his followers.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Thinking(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking(Open)   Thinking(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:43 am

"Er..." Not too sure how to reply, Tiny watched the dog with amusement as he ran around, a pebble in his mouth, chanting 'I gotta birdeh!' "No I don't think so." He grinned, seeing Utilli trip on his own feet and fall iunto the human house.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Thinking(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking(Open)   Thinking(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:18 am

Gaoth shook her head, chuckling. "So what brings you here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Thinking(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking(Open)   Thinking(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:27 pm

"The posibility of food." Tiny grunted, looking over at the chickens that where pecking at the ground. They were so close... So dangerously close.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Thinking(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking(Open)   Thinking(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:29 pm

Gaoth followed Tiny's gaze. "Help yourself, there's plenty. I don't prefer birds anyway, I like hunting wild prey better." she offered, sitting up on her haunches. "Do you have any experience fighting?" she asked, desperate to tell Tiny about Kestrel.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Thinking(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking(Open)   Thinking(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:01 pm

"Well...I was shown how to, but I never have." Tiny barked honestly.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Thinking(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking(Open)   Thinking(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:02 pm

"Strange. There's been some new wolves in this town, eager to gain followers. Their wish is to destroy all others in thier path, mine is to stop them." she growled, Gaoth's face serious. "I just need others to help me, for I cannot take on a pack single-pawed." she looked hard at Tiny. She waited calmly for a reply, hoping it would be one she could greet happily.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Thinking(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking(Open)   Thinking(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:59 pm

"Wolves? Maybe if it was just one..." Tiny began to shudder vilontely. Stop that fool! What are you a coward? "I will help you." He growled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Thinking(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking(Open)   Thinking(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:25 pm

Gaoth nodded solemnly. "Thank you. But we cannot do this alone, you and I. We must find others, but for now you can go get that chicken." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Thinking(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking(Open)   Thinking(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:40 am

Tiny smiled and bounded off to catch his meal.

Utilli appeared from indide the farmhouse, a puzzled expression on his face. "How did I get here?" Catching sight of Gaoth he bounded over, pnating happily. "You seen my brother?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Thinking(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking(Open)   Thinking(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:53 pm

Gaoth cocked her head to the side, puzzled. "Your brother?" she asked, "Did you mean Tiny?" she was surprised this dog could speak so that she could understand him and not just gibberish.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Thinking(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking(Open)   Thinking(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:44 am

ooc: sorry I haven't posted as Kiliko yet, I forgot his name Dx

Kiliko was sitting by a tree, watching. "I've been here the whole time," he barked, trotting over to his brother.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Thinking(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking(Open)   Thinking(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:23 pm

Gaoth nodded her head, "Greetings. I'm Gaoth, a local loner here." she barked, a smile begin to appear faintly on her furry face.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Thinking(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking(Open)   Thinking(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:33 pm

"Heeya broder!" Utilli barked, his tail wagging, compleaty unaware that Gaoth thought him mad. "Catch anything?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Thinking(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking(Open)   Thinking(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:20 am

A few moments past by and not a word slipped from the brother's mouth. "Well?" she asked, waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Thinking(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking(Open)   Thinking(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:37 pm

Kiliko nodded. "As are we. I'm Kiliko, and this is my brother, Utilli." he motioned toward his brother.

Citali was drawn by the sound of voices as she wandered. Her ears swiveled in all different directions, trying to locate them. She lowered her head to the ground, quickly finding their scent. She lifted her head and bounded in the direction of the voices, stopping feet away from the three dogs near the chicken coop as if she knew their exact location. "Hello," she said softly, not wanting to interrupt their conversation. She wondered what they looked like.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Thinking(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking(Open)   Thinking(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:42 pm

Gaoth moved her head over to where Citalli was. She sat up, "Hello." she barked back. "You are?" she asked, eager to see if she would help her as well.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Thinking(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking(Open)   Thinking(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:44 pm

She turned her head in the direction of the female's voice. "Citali," she said. "What's your name?" she asked in return.

Kiliko tilted his head. He'd never seen this wolf before. She seemed a lot more friendly than what he'd heard wolves were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thinking(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking(Open)   Thinking(Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking(Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next