Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghost of the Church

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Ghost of the Church Empty
PostSubject: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:05 pm

The smell of carrion lingered in the air of the closed space. It rotting, and the source of the stench was lying on the window sill, eyes closed. He was communicating with the Gods perhaps, or maybe just taking a rest, but his face was lined with concentration. Blood was on his whiskers, and they twitched from time to time. The white side of his face was covered in the liquid, and his tail twitched occasionally, covering it with dust. The smell was worse up close, for he hadn't had time to groom himself. He was trying to contact his mother, but he was unable to. Ah, it was futile, as it always was. She never listened.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:09 pm

Scarlett sat at the door wrinkleing her nose. Why did it smell so bad. It was comeing form the wolf too. She felt her hair riseing along her back. Oh god did it smell. She gagged a bit. Didn't he know how to bathe. She was gonna ask him, but he looked so concentrated.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Jaeger peered out from the darkness, in the shadows. Of course the sleeping dog knew he was there, but he just didn't want to come out yet. Why should he have to? He'd been in the church for weeks, living off of rats. Pathetic, yes, but it had become dangerous for wolves out in the town. He felt like a coward, really.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:54 pm

The wolf's eyes flicked open. His seemingly pupil-less orbs looked straight at the she-wolf/dog/thing. He didn't speak, he just stared at her for a few seconds, then frowned.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:56 pm

"Oh i'm sorry did I interupt something. I'll leave if you want." Scarlett stood ready to get going, this guy was scarry. She wanted to flirt with somebody not piss herself.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:03 pm

Citali, having felt the need to separate herself from Kiluar and the plotting dogs, had wandered far away from the barn. A smell--stench, rather--had drawn her toward the crumbling church, and she was surprised at how she hadn't tripped over any piles of concrete or brick on her way to the building. Perhaps the chill in the air had sharpened her senses.
The she-wolf padded on silent paws to the pointless door of the church. She felt like going in through here, even though she knew a quarter of the building was open to the elements.
She paused as she walked in, the stench wreathing around her. She imagined that if she could see, the breeze where the smell flowed would be a sickly green.
"Hello." she called into the building. Coloured lights played in her eyes, perhaps cast by the sun on the broken, stained windows.
Citali always enjoyed the splash of colours when she encountered earth-gods.

ooc: I just made this thing up where (since she's so mysticallll~) Citali can see splashes and swirls of colours when she comes across gods or, in this case, demigods. Maybe it'll come in handy when...OMG. *thought of idea* What if like, Kestrel and Blue and a couple of his followers go to visit Gaoth to declare war or have some sort of subtle 'I'll kick your ass and the whole forest's, too' talk (or Gaoth and Citali and a few of her followers visit Kestrel) and Citali senses hat Blue's a demigod? She could tell Gaoth and then they'd have to figure out just what in the hell Kestrel's gonna do with a demigod and and and and....my idea derailed. It's lost. So...yes/nu?
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:22 pm

ooc: YESH. MUCH YESH.

Jaeger stepped from the darkness, seeing Scarlet again. "What are you doing over here?" He asked, whispering to her as he stood by her. Where was her brother? He was supposed to keep her out of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:26 pm

OOC: Sure. Though Kadal and Kestrel are distant descendants from the gods too. Their father was the son of a Demi-god :3 Is that too faint for her to detect? Or she might just mistake it for their Alphaness.

Ghost's tail swished slightly, and he looked away before answering. "It is not my place to command you to leave. If you wish to do so, be my guest, if not stay. I am simply here to meditate." He looked back at the entering wolf. He could see right away that she was blind, but that was not what caught his attention. Her way or walking.. She knew where she was going. Even in the stench he was leaving, which meant she would not be able to smell her way around. There was something mystic, strange about her. What was it his old master had told him about? The Greese? Greels? Something like that. They had something that could interpret their gods' words. An Oracle was it? Yes. An Oracle. Of this he was sure, almost as much at that the she-wolf infront of him now was one.

Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Scarlett looked at Jeager, "What i do has no concern with you. I'm bored tough if you msut know."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:49 pm

"So you come into the church and try to mess around with him? Are you trying to get yourself killed?" He looked sideways at her, grunting every word under his breath. "You're doin a great job so far." He growled, feeling like he was watching over a pup. Why couldn't she grow up?
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:38 am

The she-wolf could hear two other voices. She hadn't noticed their presence earlier, for the earth-god's scent had sheathed their own. She felt her muscles tense up instinctively; she wasn't used to being so...well, blind.
Citali turned her head the fraction of an inch she needed to actually face the earth-god, judging by the sound of his voice. "What brings you here?" she asked, genuinely curious, padding closer to the window sill where the smell strengthened.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:29 am

Ghost stood, smiling slightly. Ah, how fortunate. He would be able to talk with his mother at last. He needed all the luck he could get. How far where his former friends? Had they given up yet? "My name is Ghost, and I seek only to make contact with my heritage."
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:53 pm

"No, I came here trying to find something to do, but found this smelly wolf instead." Scarlett repliled trying not ot bite off his head.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:20 pm

Jaeger stifled a growl, about to make some other quick comment when he noticed the she-wolf beside the one on the ground. "Look, here's your chance. Get out of here before he decides you'd be better as a main dish." He knew that wolf would eat his own kind, and not loose any sleep over it.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:05 pm

OOC: REVIVE THIS THREAD :D

Ghost's ears twitched. He heard every word passed by the two canines. It was true, we was a cannibal, but nothing more than a harmless scavenger. It had been months since he had so much stepped on an ant, never mind killing a deer. "Yet you kill deer and rabbit every day and not think twice. It is the way of the world wolf, the way of the predator."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:09 pm

The wolf simply shrugged, "I guess hunting deer for survival doesn't qualify as killing your own kin," He said simply, still urging the dog beside him to get out before something actually did happen, whether it was a fight or something much more devious than that. He hadn't learned much of the stray he'd been watching, and he didn't really want to know. He was just exploring the Church for anything that might be useful. He didn't want to get caught up in this.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:29 pm

"Killing my kin? Hardly. Can you not smell the rot on my teeth? I am a scavenger, little Alpha, I harm nobody." Ghost grinned mockingly. Little Alpha was a term used where he was from, a term used for one who believed he was greater than he actually was. It was often directed at pups, but occasionally an older male claimed the title. This was one of those times.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:00 pm

"Alpha? An alpha is the last thing you should be calling me. No rules bound me." Jaeger didn't narrow his eyes, didn't tense, wasn't nervous at all. Why would he be? He hadn't done anything that would direct any offense. Of course, he shouldn't have picked a conversation with the canine before him, but Scarlett had caused that. Why couldn't she just leave?

He flicked his ear, keeping a steady gaze with Ghost. "I guess I can see you're just doing what you have to, but why a rotting corpse? Wouldn't fresh meat be more enticing? Why not leave the dead to the crows?"
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:48 am

"You have forgotten that wolves are as much scavengers as hunters Little Alpha." Ghost ignored Jaegar's displeasure at this title. He probably would have been more offended if he knew what it meant. "A young male like you thinks he can take on the world, and though it is true I am probably only older than you by a few seasons, I am not allowed to hunt, unless there is dire need. I share my food with the crows for that is all I am; a parasite."

OOC: Very self-confident isn't he? ;3
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:35 am

"You can do what you want, but I don't share your opinions. I hunt, it's what I do. With or without a pack, Omega." Would the insult hurt? Probably not. But at least he said something instead of letting the 'Little Alpha' thing go. Then, a thought struck him. Where was this conversation going? To an argument? Or to reasoning?
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:51 am

Ghost shrugged. "There are worse things to be than an Omega, Little Alpha. Yang would disapprove greatly of me if I were to hunt."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:00 pm

"And who are you to Yang?" Gods? Why was he bringing gods into the situation?
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:57 pm

"Forgive me. I am part of a deeply religious cult. You would not understand." With a dismissive wave of his tail, he looked back at the blind wolf. She had to help him.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:20 pm

Jaeger stifled an annoyed snarl, keeping it back because after hearing about a.... cult.... He became interested. "You'd be surprised. Try me," He tempted the wolf/dog/thing.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:22 pm

The wolf growled softly. "I do not with to overwork your braincell. It might cause you to wear it out before you're done using it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost of the Church
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Town :: The Church-
Jump to: