Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghost of the Church

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Ghost of the Church - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:42 pm

GOOOOOLDY D:
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:18 pm

"I've gotten this far with it, haven't I?" Jeager retorted, using every ounce of power he could to keep his fur lying flat. The last thing he needed now was a fight. And to think all he wanted to do was find a new den.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:44 pm

"Ah but you have ridden on brute strength alone. Might I add emphasise to brute." Ghost yawned. Though the wolf was tall, he had an incredibly light build. Most of his size would keep their heads down, particularly in front of more powerful males, but he was not most.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:55 pm

"Being strong doesn't make you stupid." The wolf shrugged off, flicking his ear. He turned to look out the window, checking to see when the rain would ease. It was the only thing keeping him from leaving. He hated the rain.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:13 am

"Not, but it just so happens that you have a lack of intelligence and power." Ghost grunted, growing bored. As much as he loved to insult, this male wasn't offering much competition.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:28 pm

"I bet." Jaeger mumbled sarcastically, with nothing more to say.

OOC: OUT OF MUSE.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:58 pm

Ghost grunted again, this time more annoyed than bored. "How am I supposed to insult you if you don't react? Its only fun if you insult me back."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:16 pm

"I've got nothing to say to you! I don't go 'round looking for fights. Most loners aren't dumb enough to do that, not if they want to live." The wolf narrowed his eyes, feeling his tightly-packed mass of sinew tense and quiver with unease. Would the wolf attack him? Was he looking for a light brawl?
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:21 am

"For fights? Of course not! Are you a fool? Have you seen me? I have not a scar on my hide, for I am not dumb enough to pick fights I shall never win. I am weak. Yet what I seek is a mind battle. Someone who can actually challenge me. I have yet to find someone interesting."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:51 pm

"You shouldn't be lookin' at me then." The wolf felt himself frown, nose curling into a sneer. "If it comes down to a fight, I don't talk around it. I learn from my scars." Weak? He didn't look too weak. I little thin, yeah, but that could always be fixed by more traveling. The wolf before him must tend to settle down in a spot for a while and live off carrion. That was his problem, carrion didn't require the kind of exercise needed to gain muscle. Fresh protein helped keep it.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:37 pm

Ghost blinked. "Now if you excuse me Little Alpha, I must move. I have yet to travel across the Shen and Daltori territories, and the lands beyond." The wolf never stopped moving, yet he had heard that this was a spiritual place. He had hoped to contact his mother, but no such luck. How ironic.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:57 pm

Jaeger looked back for no more than a few short moments, "Yeah, later. Good luck, I guess." He shrugged and continued looking about the Church. It could be a nice den site, if he could clear up all the garbage about and the heavy scent of rotting carrion. Shouldn't be too hard, but it wasn't going to be easy.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:31 pm

"Oh, and if you're planning on staying here long, don't. This is a place of religion, not a shelter for mangy wolves."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:13 pm

"What was that?" Jaeger rounded, snarling with his neck fur bristling. He wasn't about to take this from some lost stray cannibal. Not without some lessons involved. Besides, he could stay wherever he wanted to. This place was of human religion, not wolf. Lupine legend is a mystery to human, every wolf knew that.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:45 pm

"I said this is a place of religion. See that window? The pack wolves believe that they can contact the Gods from it. Has served me no purpose, but I'm sure the lords of the forest wouldn't approve if you took residence here. I dare say they might take it as an insult, maybe even weed you out. But if you don't want to heed my advice, that's your problem." Ghost almost bit his tongue off. So many insults would be suitable! But he had not time to waste. This town was empty. A nothing compared to the sights he had seen. Sights he was to see.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:15 pm

Jaeger curled his lip, "Let 'em try then." He said simply, turning his back to the wolf as he wandered his new den.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:18 pm

"Fool. Ah well. May Shiron light your path brute." The idiot obviously didn't realize the strength or numbers of the packs. He could tell they where a powerful force despite the fact he had only been here since the start of the Spring, and was planning on leaving before Autumn ended.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Jaeger didn't look back as he laid upon a pew and it's scarlet cushion. "You ain't leavin yet?" Why couldn't this wolf just go? Hadn't he had a long enough conversation? And to think Jeager thought he was getting lonely. Where was Scarlett?

He scanned the Church opposite of the side Ghost stood in, looking for the red dog. If he really wanted to talk, he might as well talk to Scarlett. At least she didn't try to insult him as he did.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:37 pm

Scarlett had said beside the door watching them fight. "Should I maybe just....uh go?" Scarlett asked in a tiny voice. She looked from one to the other. Standing so she could leave.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:25 pm

The wolf shrugged, "You can do whatever you want. If you wanna leave cause your scared of that guy," he nodded to Ghost, "then go ahead. You know where the exit is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of the Church   Ghost of the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost of the Church
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Town :: The Church-
Jump to: