Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting The Family Back Together

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Getting The Family Back Together Empty
PostSubject: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:02 pm

Yang looked about his world, everything looking serene and peaceful. Nothing looked as if it could go terribly wrong. No one could see the destruction heading to the heavens, not yet. He growled to himself, they'd have to stop it. Somehow.

He let out a howl, long and powerful, piercing through the thick silence of nothing. It'd be easier to pick out a solution with everyone there, not just him.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:21 pm

Leon walked up to the Alpha puzzled by his loud yowl. "What's going on Yang."
He then sat beside him.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:24 pm

Mizu walked up softly behind Leon. Walking around her underling to her father. "What is troubleing you," Mizu asked with her calm voice. She sat down in front of her father wrappping her tail around her paws. A small puddle forming around her.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:56 pm

Yin stood beside her mate, tail swishing contemplatively. She watched as their packmates started to gather. "What do we tell them?" she whispered to her mate.

Uxinta was grumpy from having to give up the mortal land to his sister. Hazumi was always so soft on them. He stalked toward his alphas, bowing his head low and taking a seat. He watched as the young Moonkeeper bounced into the scene, her brothers following behind. He recognized the red one as Sontsa. The young wolf was chatting it up with Tamno.
"I wonder if we could ever make a sunny day with a dark sky?" Sontsa mused, amer eyes flashing.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:02 pm

Leon knew that yin and yang were keeping something from them. Sometimes he felt like he didn't matter.
Putting his feelings beside he asked again a little louder "Whats going on???"
He stared at them impatiently, with his sword clutched between his tail.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:05 pm

"Leon, Paitentice is a virtue." The water wolf god replied not looking back. She watched her alphas knowing they would explain soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:08 pm

Yang looked at them, all of them, then sighed. He didn't look at Yin, but he whispered back to her. "We tell them the truth. What choice do we have?" His tired paws brought him to the front of his celestial pack. He stood there, waiting for the lot of them to silence.

"The wolves are bickering once again, and turmoil is threatening both their land and ours. If it isn't stopped, both worlds will cease to exist." He said simply, his tired gaze sweeping over all of them, honesty sparking in each of his yellow eyes.

Hazumi sat, listening, her fur prickling of the cool winds in spring. The flowers that used to give off a strong, sweet scent that tickled her nose now shriveled, regardless of the current time in the mortal world. Her powers were fading, and she didn't think she was the only one.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:16 pm

Leon stared at them almost with disbelief. "Well what can we do??"
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:19 pm

Mizu had noticed it. The water didn't pool around her as much as it used to. The water dripped slower from her form, and she coul feel herself fadeing slowly. Even now there was only a tiny shallow puddle around her.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:58 pm

"I believe we've all noticed that our powers are beginning to drain. So just in case you don't think it's your duty to help, don't come crying when you can't even pick up a leaf." Yang growled, eying only a few of his Pack-mates, but glaring at them hard.

"We need to help the packs. They aren't strong enough, and this wolf's taking a perfect opportunity on them. Do we have any suggestions? I'm open to anything right now." He frowned, side-glancing at his mate, to make sure he hadn't overtaken her role as his alpha. She ranked higher than he did.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:29 pm

Leon took a step forward "i'll go to the mortal world and help out." He knew that he was expendable. He was only a minor god. They couldn't send a more important god they needed to stay here.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:34 pm

"I want to go help the Daltori wolves if I may. They are a pack of water, and are in trouble." Mizu spoke up. She remembered Taiyo, and how she felt. She couldn't let anything horrible happen to that pack.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:32 am

"Lord Yang! Let me remind you that Lord Shiron is still in the mortal world. To send another God there for any length of time could prove fatal, even to an immortal such as you." Kite had arrived late, as all that came from far did. There was nowhere father away from the abode of the real Gods than the underworld, the place where the dead where condemned to live, a place unjustly said to be filled with evil. The Minor God's legs shook. There had not been a meeting to which he had been allowed to attend for over seven hundred years, and that was just for him to take his master's place after the lord of the dead had left. "There has been a great disturbance in the Underworld as well Lord Yang. The spirits are growing unsettled, and there has been a steady rise in their numbers over the past two years. The same number that normally die during Lord Uxinta's rein are lost during Spring and Autumn. I am having difficulty keeping them at bay, and I fear that one day soon they shall escape. With all due respect sir, I do believe it is time to make up with Master Shiron..." His voice faltered. He feared the king of Gods and his short temper, and remembered how heated the fight between the two powerful gods had been. He would not be happy at this suggestion. The chances of Yang apologizing where as little as Shiron becoming a butterfly.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:42 pm

Yang looked about, finding the voice of Kite, the undergod of Shiron. The target of all his resentment. He snarled, not even hearing his words until after they had been completely finished. He shook his head, standing up. "We need nothing from that disgrace. He has given us nothing but shame, and I want nothing of it." He growled, his voice thundering over his pack.

He looked over to Mizu. "I believe that can be done." The white wolf looked at the Gods of Elements. "For one full day and night, I will send the Gods the mortals worship most." Thinking for only a moment, he began to pick out the wolves. "That would be Mizu, for Daltori, Ventus for Kolari, and Enki for The Shen. A single day would allow enough help without throwing things out of balance. But, in case no one agrees with me, we'll vote." He looked around, "All for it say 'I'."
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:04 pm

Leon was disappointed that he couldn't go. But all well he thought. "I." said leon in a sturdy voice. Then
swayed his tail with his sword in it back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:06 pm

"I," Came Mizu's calm voice. She would be able to fully go to the human world. The pack she watched over, she would finnaly be able to do something.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:18 am

KIte sighed. This was a bad idea, a terrible idea. What if the wolves found out of the Gods coming down? There where many who loathed them. And in the mortal world, their powers would be diminished to next to nothing. But who was he to argue? "With all due respect sir, this does not fix the problem of the Underworld. If the spirits escape, it is a danger to all. They could even get here."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:43 pm

ooc: I still don't see what the 'balance' issue is.

The white wolf looked over at Kite. The underworld. The realm of his banished son. Shiron. He forced down a snarl, his lips about to curl in disgust. The spirits, unleashed? What havoc could it cause? It only took a few moments to comprehend hell would be born upon the worlds. He stifled a sighed, "Shiron is that much of an influence upon the dead?" Yang hoped with all his being he wouldn't have to grant his son power again, not now. He'd never allow it unless it was absolutely necessary.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:18 pm

ooc: Let's pretend the celestial pack is a patriarchy, not a matriarchy. Becuase I'm no good at taking charge. X3 And, uh, pretend 'Grounders' is a word for the earth-dwelling canids. :P

"Yang, exactly how is it you think sending Mizu, Ventus, and Enki down there will help the Grounders? We know little more than they." the black goddess said, keeping her voice low.

((I'mma rp Tulek for now because I love him :P))
The fire god shuffled uneasily on his burning paws. "Lord Yang, may I suggest something? Rather than sending down three of our most important packmates, why not just one to visit all the Grounder alphas? I would be more than glad to volunteer for the task. In fact, I ask that you send me in my littermates' stead." he offered, trying hard not to trip over his words, respectfully keeping his one-eyed gaze from Yin and Yang.
He would use any excuse to visit the packs, if only it would allow him to see his son. But he had to be careful with what he said, else his own packmates may become suspicious.

ooc: AND THE PLOT THICKENS~~~
Maybe this could be when Citali get the prophecy? When whoever gets sent down gets sent down? Or they could send a special person separately to give her the prophecy? ((Wolvine, I mean the one you thought of. Gaoth, did you see it?))
Btw...how do you pronounce Gaoth's name? I looked it up and it's like either Scottish or Irish name. I forget which. But it was pronounced like 'Gwayth'.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:01 pm

Leon stiffened as he tried to convinced Yin and Yang too choose him to go the packs. He wanted to have adventure and not be here all day bored out of his mind sometimes. "If anything a minor god should do it. If I should die no major harm would be done." He said in a convincing voice.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:19 pm

Tulekahju stifled a growl, openly glaring at the younger god. "And if I were to be lost, Sontsa is more than qualified to take my place." he looked at his nephew, sitting with his own littermates. "If we lose Leon, there's no replacement."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:52 am

Yang looked back over at his mate, "I realize that. But what choice do we have? All we can do now is prepare them." His voice was hushed, hiding his concern. He was lost, as was everyone else here, but he was leader. He had to think of something to do.

Then, an idea sparked. He glanced around his wolves, "What do we now of Sachiriku? Where is she now?" His blood sparked within an inner element of electricity, actual electricity. After all, being the father of the pack, he held all four of the true elements, as did Yin.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:14 am

ooc: PSH, YEAH, JUST IGNORE TULEK. XD
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:22 pm

OOC: I WOULDA SAID SOMETHIN IF I DIDN'T THINK OF MY NEW IDEA!!!
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:03 pm

ooc:>:c alot of the gods should go down and help the wolves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting The Family Back Together
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Stars :: Above the Clouds-
Jump to: