Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting The Family Back Together

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Getting The Family Back Together - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:07 pm

ooc: Yes, but we can't send the whole pack. What if something like the spirits attack their world while the gods were gone?
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:56 pm

ooc: And I forgot to answer you, Citali. I pronounce Gaoth's name as "Gay-Oath", just cause I think it sounds cooler than "Gwayth" or whatever. And yeah, it is Irish. Just for future reference. :)
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:57 pm

ooc: Cool, I'm glad that's how it's pronounced. XD
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:30 pm

Mizu spoke up. "Iwas keeping watch over a young pup named Misery. It seems Sachiriku has been hideing in her body, giveing the pup blood lust and a want to eat other wolves." Yes Sachiriku was souposed to be kept under control by shiron, but now he couldn't do anything seeing as how he was not a god of the celestial pack. "Seeing as how she is on earth in the body of the wolf, she must have gotten no word of what was happenign here."

Just than a little form came running up. Her body was rather tiny, and black with flame like patterns. She had gotten word. The howl had been heard. She jsut had to leave Misery's body, and run here. "I'm sorry for being late, My body jsut isn't built for long runs." Sachiriku nodded her head. "I do tough have information on what's happenign on the ground."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:07 pm

Yang felt his lip curl up in disgust. "What an interesting choice in cuisine." He muttered, hiding his face into a grim stare as the black creature that was Sachiriku. She was here, from a mortal body. A mortal? Why? Well, being related to Shiron definitely was a good reason, but he couldn't for the life of him remember why she didn't live with them.

He cleared his throat, "Excellent news. I'm hoping you can. Too be honest, we're not exactly sure what we're dealing with. At least, not to what extent." He shrugged, harmlessly, but his expression full of grim seriousness of the current situation. If they didn't do anything, they were all doomed to death.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:35 pm

ooc: Misery wouldn't know to much so, I guess Sachiriku has left her body at night and been sniffing around

"Well it's seems that Misery has joined a large pack led by some dark wolf. Krestel I believe he was called. He's gathering a pack of dark wolves, like Misery and her new mentor Vixen, to plot somethign against the pack wolves. I don' know what he's really planning. Soemthing about takeing over the packs or takeing the land. Eitier way if we don't stop it. Kite and I will be very busy." The tiny wolf said. She had walked forward to stand in fron tof the pack. Standing in a bunny-like fasshion. She leaned down on her but and lifted a leg to scratch her ear.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:31 pm

Yang growled, "So that's our true threat. Not the white wolf, but the wolves he kills instead. The spirits of the underworld. It's finally beginning to overflow, and they'll escape when it stops fitting in more deceased." He looked down at his paws, deep in thought. It was Kestrel who had to be stopped, to cease the bringing of more deceased. If he was gone, the rest of is followers would simply disperse.

Eventually, they'd have to fix the underworld problem. With or without Kestrel dead. But definitely with Shiron. He stifled a sigh. Yang would have to fix his ties with the grandson that shamed him. His fiery spirit, his greedy paws, ceasing to obey. Refusing, not ceasing. Yang couldn't remember a single time his grandson had chosen to obey a command. Not one. That was why he had the underworld to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:20 pm

OOC: You do realize that all Shiron was asking for was to be allowed to leave the Underworld occasionally right? You're making it sound as if he killed someone X3

"Sir, will all due respect." Kite blinked. "From what I have heard from the mutterings of the dead, Kestrel is not planning on killing anyone in particular. It is something to do... With us. With you, Lord Yang. He is obsessive about wolf lore, and not even those he has slain know about his plans. As for the underworld, I think you are misunderstanding me. The realm of the dead expands according to the amount there is. Ghosts are creatures of an interesting matter. Then can disappear from existence and reappear as easily as you or I swipe at a fly. The only thing that keeps them there is the fear that you would harm their brethren and the fact that they are content there. Master Shiron keeps them that way. He's fair to them, and he has power enough to make sure they can't escape. His presence alone calms them, and since he is no longer there, the Spirits become restless." The red and black wolf god lowered his head. He hated this. He hated it.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:24 pm

ooc: I never actually knew what he did. xD But Yang is somewhat Melodramatic anyway, so it still fits. :)

Yang didn't object, didn't feel any anger brew. Kite might be one of the lower of the pack, but as he talked on and on, the Alpha realized how much higher Kite should rank. He was respectful, but he wasn't afraid to correct him openly. Could he make a good advisor?

He simply nodded. "I don't know what that wolf might want from me, but it mustn't be good." Sighing, looked at his mate. "We'll have to bring him up here." She must know he was talking of Shiron, the wolf he had learned to despise. He'd have to relearn his own behavior.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:00 pm

OOC: Yeah... Shiron is pree annoying and in-you-facey anyway X3 Who's he related to? o.o We never got that clear. *Open Paint and starts making a family tree*

Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:13 pm

OOC: This was never closed :l
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:01 am

OOC: No really. We should finish this.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:37 pm

ooc: well, who's goin?
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:34 am

OOC: Dunno.

"The presence of two majors gods for any length of time could prove devastating. The best I could suggest would be to sent a mirage or dream to each of the Alphas. It would be effective, if a bit crude."
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:55 pm

ooc: is Citali present? I forget. >///< maybe she be a messenger or summin? Maybe she's just a really powerful ghost/spirit herself :o wasn't there something on here that said she was an oracle? @.@

Yin sighed through her nose, scowling. "Not all the alphas have ears for us. What if they don't listen? If they make one step in the wrong direction, it could mean disaster for all of them, and us." she looked to her mate, her harshness fading ever so slightly. "What do you suggest?" she asked tiredly. Then she added, with a bit more of her usual snap, "I can't come up with all the answers, you know."
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Family Back Together   Getting The Family Back Together - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting The Family Back Together
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Stars :: Above the Clouds-
Jump to: