Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting The Unknown

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Meeting The Unknown - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Unknown   Meeting The Unknown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:45 pm

The dog snorted. "I used to be a criminal, before that a police dog. I figured that since I knew so much about both profession, I could pretty much read anything's thoughts, make predictions. I hire myself out because I only want to look after myself."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Unknown   Meeting The Unknown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:26 pm

"No family? No friends?" She hated being a loner. One friend, one companion, was all she asked. Citali was her best friend at the moment, since she was knowledgeable and wise. But did she really want someone there only to ask questions and constantly quiz? What about a dog to just talk to?

Didn't this dog feel that kind of longing? Or was she truly one of a kind? "You have no one to fight for?" She missed her father dearly.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Unknown   Meeting The Unknown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:50 pm

"No." Sphinx growled. His face was blank, and even his laughter had stopped. He thought back to his old partner, the man who had died. The officer who had betrayed him. "No, I don't need anyone. There is nobody I feel is safe to trust any more."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Unknown   Meeting The Unknown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:17 pm

Gaoth nodded, understanding his feelings. She wouldn't prod for reasons, for past experiences. She had enough of her own to deal with, she didn't need someone else's piled onto her as well. "I don't tend to trust any creature either, but I can't let innocent canines die without reason."

Looking back at the sky, she felt the blazing heat of the sun upon her back, in the center of the clear azure sky. She'd better head back, she had far much more to do than socialize, however nice it was. "I'd better go. Will you be going back....." She paused, unsure of what to call the dog. She'd never gotten a name.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Unknown   Meeting The Unknown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:40 pm

"Sphinx. I'll be round first light tomorrow, though I decline your offer to sleep at the Farm. It must be getting crowded, and as they say, there's no place like home." The dog had grown used to the the creaking of the old human playthings, and he knew every hole in the walls and every symbol scratched into the hard wooden boards that filled most of the rooms. Most of the towns animals stayed away from the building, for it was filled will human items and things. The scent of cub filled the air, and most loners had no love for children.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Unknown   Meeting The Unknown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:32 pm

Gaoth respected his opinions, just as she had with Kadal and his pack. She dipped her snowy-furred head, a quick good-bye as she faced the direction toward the Farm. "Until then, Sphinx." The dog barked simply, already at a fast-paced trot, her never-ending stamina keeping her tired limbs moving. Now what? What should she be doing now?

A plan. They needed a plan.No. I need Locust. A light growl escaped her parched lips, her mind eager for a taste of information, however little it would be. Where was the stray?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Unknown   Meeting The Unknown - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting The Unknown
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Town :: The Schoolhouse-
Jump to: