Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Killing time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Killing time   Killing time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:03 pm

Misery walked bravely through the dark following the scent of her prey. She smiled and licked her lips. Stalking the dog through the night. He was near an old building, that was mostly empty. It would be an easy kill. The moon was high above, shining of her fur. Her glowing eyes eerie in the dark night. Her teeth sparkled red, tainted form blood. Her claws stained red. It was obvious she was a cold-hearted killer. "Let's have some fun." She growled darkly, than chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:08 pm

The dog felt her heart in her throat, head pounding in time with the unsteady beat of her pulse. Fear mixed with limited amounts of adrenaline, her ears working far too well, her paws more jumpy than ever. Was she really going to do this? She really didn't need to.

Silan hid, ducking within an empty cell, only her bright eyes visible within the dark shadows of the night. She felt herself shudder, and she forced her muscles to stiffen to stop herself from making any noise. If she was caught..... there was no telling what Misery was capable of doing.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Misery stopped in front of the cell Silan was in. A dim light sat over her. A brown dog cowered in a corner. She turned to the dog. Walking after it. She leapt at the dog. She landed her teeth on the dogs throat. She threw the dog out of the cell. The dig hit the ground with a crushing sound. Misery walked to the dead dog. She walked to the dead dog and muttered a thanks to the gods.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:10 pm

Silan felt herself gasp, the wolf looking straight at her. I'm dead... She hoped it would be a swift death, not one that would last forever, not one with tons and tons of pain. She shuddered, closing her eyes.

A whimper sounded from across the cell and a brown mutt was thrown into the ground, the poor creature skidding across the cement, scarlet liquid trailing behind it. Silan silenced a whimper and witnessed the death of the dog as Misery crunched her powerful jaws through the dog's neck. What if that was her neck?
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:44 pm

Misery chuckled. "What a stupid creature." Her lips in a snarl as she licked the blood from her lips. Misery smiled, her eyes shining with a thirst for blood. She bit into the dog licking it's blood from the wound. Tearing off the meat and swallowing it.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:51 pm

Silan gasped in horror, then gasped again at the fact she'd made noise. She stepped back, hoping to stay hidden in the darkness when her body bumped into the wall. She'd never felt so trapped before. What would Misery do? No doubt she'd heard her. No doubt she come see who it was. How would she respond to the fact that it was her?
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:34 pm

Misery looked up from her meal. "You really are bad at following people. I've been forgiveing so far, so would you mind to be quite while I eat?" Msery growled at she ripped more chunks from the dog.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:45 pm

Silan blinked, her ears pricked forward with surprise. Misery knew? And she would was going to let her live? The dog stepped forward, coming out from the darkness. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:22 pm

"Why am I letting you live? Because you are part of my pack. I have a conscience. But I need blood and flesh of another canine to live." Misery said lapping up blood.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:34 pm

"No." The growl surprised her, not even sure if it actually happened or it was her mind playing tricks on her. "I don't care if I live anymore." Her father was dead. What did she need life for? She had no friends, no family, and the new pack wasn't as fun as she thought'd it be. She had nothing to loose anymore.

"How can you stand toeat one of your own? He might be a dog, but he shares your blood."
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:29 pm

Misery looked up. "Ever heard of a goddess Sachiriku?" Misery asked. "The goddess of massacre," She continued looking at the dog in front of her. "Because of her, and the thirst of blood she holds.....I need to do this to survive or risk going utterly insane."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:12 pm

Silan paused, what would she do? She sighed, she'd do the same. A goddess of massacre? Why would wolves worship such a thing? But... One thing still troubled her, among all the disgust reining in her head. "How? How did this happen?"
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:09 pm

Misery looked up her chest, face, paws, and her forelegs. "I was only a pup when it happened. I stumbled upon a field of sunflowers. There she was in the middle. She used my body to hide away in. I don't know why she came here, but she choose me." Misery said. Biting into the dog as causally as biting into a deer. "Who know I used to be pure white."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:54 pm

Silan shook her head, disapointed. She had to look away from the poor dog, now dead upon the cement floor. She still couldn't muster the strength to look Misery in the eye, could barely look at her straight. Cannibalism was disgusting, shameful. "And you have no way of banishing..... it?"
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:11 pm

Misery shook her head. At this point her and Sachiriku were almost the same being. Without the other they become much weaker.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:52 pm

"Don't you want to be free again?" Silan frowned, almost feeling the restriction Misery had. She hated rules, restrictions. They weighed her down like a boulder strapped onto her back. Her paws had itched to be free to do what she wished, what she desired. It's the reason she'd left her father, the only reason he had died.

Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:20 pm

Misery grinned. "I've been like this so long there are barely restrictions on me. Just eat the flesh of dogs, drink the blood of dogs." Misery laughed finishing her meal. Only bones left.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:27 pm

"So you like this? The addiction to your meals? Wouldn't you rather have friends? A family? Something to live for?" Silan felt herself dying more and more inside, disgusted with all the things coming out of the wolf's mouth. She couldn't be serious, could she?
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:38 pm

"Friends, Family? My family is dead gone, horrible creatures that deserved what they got. Friends? I have blue, and I have my mentor. I need nothing more." Misery said standing. "Besides I don't even deserve what I have." Misery whispered the last part.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:41 pm

"How do you know that? How do you know you'd be the same with that thing in you?" Silan wasn't convinced, not a bit. Everything deserved companions, even horrible beings. You're only alone if you choose to be.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:45 pm

"Because even when I was young I enjoyed killing," Misery grinned Laughing. Misery walked away. "I always have enjoyed bathing in blood. It's who I am." Misery walked away her head low, and evil glint in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:48 pm

Silan felt her hopes die, letting out a slight whine. Misery was lost, and now her name truly fit. All that remained was the beast within her, if it even existed. Who knew? She could be a psychopath making up wild excuses, knowing Silan would be gullible enough to believe them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time   Killing time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing time
Page 1 of 1