Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The small black wolf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

The small black wolf Empty
PostSubject: The small black wolf   The small black wolf Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:07 pm

A small black wolf, with Russian blue tinted fur, walked along the caves. She was the shortest of the pack, and wasn't treated to well. Even if she was a scout, they treated her like the omega. She closed her azure eyes. The feathers on her body were beautiful, but very uncommon for a wolf. A purple ribbon was tied to her left fore paw. It smelled of willow trees, daisies, and sunflowers. The same scent of the girl she tried so hard to save. A sad look took over her face as she remembered the girl. Azura shook her head and walked forward.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The small black wolf   The small black wolf Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:12 pm

The bush didn't hold much, not enough to cover him for today. He'd have to go and find a hare or something. That fridge down in town was tempting, but definitely not for him. He might live with dogs, but it didn't mean he had to eat like them.

Jaeger scented the air again, checking for any sign of prey. So far, none beside deer. But he wasn't going after a deer, not today. Maybe a fawn, but he didn't smell any of those. They were far sweeter than regular deer scent.

He dropped his head, picking up the rest of the berries he'd found and swallowing them whole, not bothering to chew them. He didn't like berries, but if he just swallowed them, he wouldn't have to taste their incredibly sweet juices.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The small black wolf   The small black wolf Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:26 pm

Azura lifted her head to the scent of loner. She broke out into a run after the scent. Out of the caves and into the dark forest. The trees closed in on her, but she expertly weaved around them. She stopped at a small bush, and squeezed under it. There was a wolf there. She sniffed the air, and found the scent of berries. Azura curled into a tight ball and watched him.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The small black wolf   The small black wolf Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:00 pm

They didn't last long. Maybe a good thirty seconds? By the time he'd finished swallowing the berries, he wanted more. Jaeger looked down with a unhappy face, wishing there was more to be feasting upon, only to find a face looking up at him.

Jumping back, the wolf felt his neck bristle up with surprise. It was just a she-wolf, but she held the scent of the pack. Nothing but danger brushed down his spine, reminding him that he had to watch his step. He couldn't be dumb enough some how tick her off, if that was even possible. He was on pack territory, wasn't he?
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The small black wolf   The small black wolf Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:52 pm

Azura jumped back, getting scratched by the twigs. "I'm sorry I didn't scare you did I?" Azura said creeping forward again. She really hadn't meant to put him on edge she was just wondering what he was doing.

OOC: sorry for it being short im a bit depressed
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The small black wolf   The small black wolf Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:17 am

ooc: Which is why I'm here to be your buddeh. :D

"What do you want?" The wolf didn't mean to sound hostile, but after years of dealing with other loners and predators, it was hard to be nice when someone popped out of no where. He could feel his heart speeding up slightly, each pound faster than the one before it, a drum thrumming in his ears constantly.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The small black wolf   The small black wolf Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:03 pm

"I was just out and I smelled a somebody else. I wanted to see who it was." Azura replied. She still didn't dare leave the bush. She was much smaller than him, and was afraid he would attack. She watched every movement, every flicker of his eye. Listened to his breath, his heartbeat. She didn't even dare to blink. It was a natural reaction, she was trained as a scout. Making her very cautious.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The small black wolf   The small black wolf Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:10 am

"And you found me." The wolf replied somewhat calmer, but not too much. Looks didn't prove anything. Even if the pack wolf before him was small, skinny, and appeared weaker than him, he wasn't about to believe she couldn't prove a threat. He'd fallen for that too many times. Her ears were giant, far bigger than any regular wolf's would be. How did she get them? "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The small black wolf   The small black wolf Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:59 am

Azura flicked one of her long ears. She crawled out from under the bush, and when she sat down t was easy to see she was less than half his height. In the dim sunlight the ribbon on her paw and the feathers in her fur had a shine to them. She looked up at him not really knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The small black wolf   The small black wolf Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:59 am

The feathers weren't from around her, and that purple thing was not from wolves. This wolf was a human's pup, or was anyway. He sneered, disgusted with the new fact. "Pet." Jaeger stood, backing a step away, his fangs unintentionally baring in the presence of a threat. He hated humans.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The small black wolf   The small black wolf Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:32 am

Azura flicked her ear. "I never lived with humans. I came from far away. There was a human girl lost and dyeing. So I protected her. She wore this on her fur on her head." Azura said picking her paw up. "She placed it on me when she died." Azura said. She was hardly a pet. She was just taking care of the girl. "The feathers came from the bird that lived in the moutians. I liked them and placed them in my fur."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The small black wolf   The small black wolf Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm

ooc: .... I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RESPOND. *Muse drainage*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The small black wolf   The small black wolf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The small black wolf
Page 1 of 1