Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evil joining

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LightningScar

LightningScar

Evil joining Empty
PostSubject: Evil joining   Evil joining Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:40 pm

Ayer strode purposefully through the dunes. He had heard of a wolf. The wolf. A pure white wolf, who's purpose wasn't fully known, a bit of a mystery, who was, as they said, evil. Ayer's heart rate quickened. He wanted, so bad it hurt, wanted to be in this pack. There was only one thing that mattered more. One wolf that mattered more...He shook his head angrily. She could be gone, dead. they had taken her from him. But she could be in this pack... Thoughts like these kept whirling around Ayer's mind. With great difficulty, he surfaced from his thoughts to the present. Ayer started climbing one of the dunes, sand slipping under his paws, the soft padding of paws seemed the only sound in the stifling silence. Once at the top of the hill, he sat, a bit uncomfortably, tensely. There was nothing left to do but wait. His tail out behind him, the sat straight as an arrow, head high, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Evil joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:52 am

It was all falling neatly into place. Everything. Now he had the Prophet, he would find out all the details that he needed, to know if he really had been a foolish wolf wasting his time chasing fake stories. Not that he had any doubt that the Gods were real, or that they didn't have the power he lusted for. When he had it, he would have everything. Nothing would stop him. Not even that dog Gaoth.

She was a problem though. If she somehow managed to slip Blue from his grasp, it would be messy. No doubt it would also ruin the odd relationship he had with the pup. Apparently he had become some form of father figure. He wasn't sure he liked it. He wanted respect and fear, not love. Not from some stray pup, at least.

Kestrel shook his head, exposing his long canines in a half-hearted snarl. No. He could not think of her. She was dead. She had betrayed him. She had broken and twisted him into what he was now. No more thoughts of the she-wolf he had once thought to live his life with. Peacefully. How amusing.

How could he have thought that the son and slayer of the White Phantom could have ever lived the easy life? No, he was destined for greater things. Greater than even his father, fear of the forest. For what was the glory in destroying the Great Packs, where was the challenge? He could have the whole world!

Kestrel gave a grin. How well it felt to leave his pack behind at times. No idiotic omegas messing up, no loud-mouthed Vixen telling him he was mad. He could sort out his thoughts. This sense of peace was immediately shattered by the sight of a stranger. The fur on his back rose and his teeth appeared once more. "What fool dares tread foot in the territory of Kestrel?" he snarled, raising his tail.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

Evil joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:53 pm

Ayers heart skipped a beat at the sight of the white wolf, them sped up, adrenaline coursing through him. He admired the wolfs ferocity, though he didn't even know him. "I dare," he said simply, in a strong, yet somehow deadly soft voice. "Although this is no fool. Only a wolf with a wish. Though maybe more than that." He said silkily. "Kestrel." he said, now standing up, and starting to circle him, looking Kestrel up and down. "A wolf with a wish," he breathed softly to himself, so softly Kestrel couldn't have heard.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Evil joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:05 am

"Many wolves have wishes," Kestrel growled. The nerve of this wolf, a youth merely out of puphood! He knew who he was, yet he still confronted him as if he were any other loner. The white wolf's shoulders hunched as he contemplated pouncing. He was being circled. By this imbecile! The rage began to swell, and it took all his self control to jump and rip the fool's throat out, destroy him, rip his limbs off his torso and throw the remains into the sea. "Unless you would like to die very slowly, very painfully, I suggest you stay still, stop acting like a pompous brat and explain yourself.@
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

Evil joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:11 am

Ayer resisted the urge to grin. He liked this wolf. "Yes. I suppose they do," he said, a bit carelessly. "But not so much as I do." He said, more seriously. Ayer stopped circling, and looked Kestrel straight in the face. "Have you not need of wolves for your plan? Great thing I have heard, however fearfully others speak of them." No need to be hasty, he would take his time, unless, of course, Kestrel hurried things up. Kestrel. Ayer knew not much about him, but from what he had heard, he wanted to be in his pack. The pack.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Evil joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:46 am

"I have more than enough power in my pack. Why would I want another mouth to feed, our territory can only support so many." Kestrel licked his lips. He was not stupid. The ambition was clear in the intruder's eyes. He wanted to be in the pack. This wolf was young. Very young. Less than a year he would guess. Even if he was strong he would have little to no experience. Any fight he had been in as a pup would be drawn null and void in a fight against Kestrel. Unless this wolf, who thus far appeared to be a rash idiot, managed to change his mind very soon, there was no way he was walking out alive. How torturous his end would be, however, depended on how soon he realized he really needed to shut up.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

Evil joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:31 pm

OOC: lol Blue's basically a pup, isn't he?

Interest sparkled in Ayers eyes. "Worry more about your territory than your greatness?" He asked, though he knew it was foolish. "Why not have me in your pack? Is it a challenge you seek? Some proof of who I am?" Even more foolish, Ayer knew. He would probably barely survive if it did come to a fight, but he had wanted to, and he was paying the price. Oh how badly he wanted to be in this pack... He fell silent now. It was up to Kestrel to think and decide.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Evil joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:34 am

"My greatness." He almost laughed. He almost spat out how he was a mere fleck of dust, just like the rest of them. But he stopped himself. In this wolf's eyes he appeared to be some sort of idol, like a god. He would be. Soon. As close as this world would ever have to one. "I have no need such proof. You are naive. Young. Idiotic. Have no respect. Why would I want someone like you?"
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

Evil joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:59 am

Ayer didn't show much emotion, but he was disappointed. Very. "Fine," he said coolly, "but i do have one question. Have you ever seen a wolf, younger than me, female, with a jagged scar across one eye? Reply not expected," he said mildly, though inside his heart was pumping faster and faster, "I just need-" he broke off. " lets say a little repayment for what they did to me," he said softly, relishing the thought of revenge, and finding her again.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Evil joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:54 am

Kestrel gave a small, malicious grin. "I dare say you're search ends here." He now began to pace slowly, the grin not fading form his face, if anything growing larger. He circled the young wolf slowly, and he passed his tongue over his lips, once, twice.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

Evil joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:59 pm

Ayer stopped abruptly. He didn't grin, but crouched low, sinking the claws of one paw into the sand, then running it through, leaving a neat, deep gouge. He didn't move, but the tip of his tail twitched, and one ear flicked back. Now he grinned, an insolent smile upon his face. He knew he wouldn't have been able to leave without a fight, which is what it would have come to anyway. Now he was still.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Evil joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:47 am

OOC: Latelol.

Kestrel paused for a moment, pensive. He raised his head, flicking his ears once, twice, in the direction of a small collection of bushes. He gave a brief growl, stepping away from Ayer, towards the bushes. There were more important things to deal with than some mutt trespassing on his territory. Someone else could always track and kill him. He gave another growl, louder this time. Slowly, a young male wolf slunk out. His head was lowered and facing away, his body language showed only fear. Good. He liked that.
'Kiluar. I trust you've completed your task." The response was positive. "Excellent. Deal with this intruder. I can't have some pup's blood on me for our audience, can I?"
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

Evil joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:44 pm

OOC: I would have never been able to tell... :D

Ayer's gaze hardened, and he knead his paws on the hot, soft sand. He cocked his head at the new wolf, narrowing his eyes. He sniffed, and smelled fear. He supposed he should be afraid, and he was the slightest bit, but it was a healthy fear. This scent was cloying his nostrils a bit. He flattened his ears, and flicked his tail, waiting, doubtfully.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Evil joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:38 am

Kiluar gazed at the young wolf in front of him. How had this wolf, merely out of puphood become involved with Kestrel? How could he have been so foolish to pass the scent marks, and what had he done to upset the gods for them to make him meet Kestrel? Still, it was not his place to question. Even if it meant injury. He still hadn't totally recovered from being kept 'prisoner' (and he used the term loosely) by Gaoth. His wounds were still there, and he wasn't the best fighter at the best of times. Without thinking about it too much, however, he jumped at the loner, without much aggression or passion, just testing limits.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

Evil joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:59 pm

Ayers eyes sparkled as he danced on his tiptoes, dodging the wolf at the last moment, and crouched as he came to a stop, his tail lashing back and forth, landing lightly behind Kiluar.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Evil joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:09 am

Kiluar frowned. Fast on his feet, wasn't he? Shame, that's how Kiluar liked to fight. Avoiding, being fast. Spinning quickly, he aimed a snap at the wolf, trying to goad him into attacking.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

Evil joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:35 pm

Ayer crouched low and twisted away from the snap, sliding to the side of Kiluar. He hooked a paw under one of his legs, and quickly yanked on Kiluars leg, rolling away as he pulled.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Evil joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:55 am

OOC: LolIsuckatfightscenes.

Kiluar did not fall, not completely. He lost his footing, yes, and nearly over-balanced, but he did no flat out fall to the ground. He whipped around, knowing another attack would happen. He had no chance to move, so he brought himself up to his back paws, guarding his chest with his forelegs, biting.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

Evil joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:59 pm

OOC: i love attack scenes....I'm writing a book, though I'm going to be an epic fail. Oh, well. if your going to fail, go down in flames, not all quiet like What a Face

Ayer crouched as Kiluar reared, and jumped. His eyes were focused on Kiluar's fore paws which were guarding his chest, but he aimed for his back legs. A weak plan, but they were practically just toying with each other now, and all Kiluar's weight was on his back paws. He would probably come crashing down on him when he tried, but to late for that now.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Evil joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:16 am

OOC: I've been thinking about writing this site's story. I man, it'\s pretty dead. I came up with the plot, the prophecy, the main antagonist is mine, and I've been on this site since it's creation more-or-less.

Indeed, as predicted, Kiluar was not fast enough to move when he realized his opponent's idea. He lost his balance and fell onto Ayer, giving a rather unmanly yip as he did so.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

Evil joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:09 pm

OOC: We need to revive it! Yes it is pretty dead though :( try to get the others on, if you can.

Ayers breath was knocked out of him, but he struggled to get to his paws, and flip Kiluar off him. Gasping, he rolled over and over across the sand, coming near to the edge of one of the dunes.

OOC: theres sand here right?
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Evil joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:39 am

OOC: Haha, yeah there's sand, they're sand dunes. I've been trying to contact them for months. I'll try again.
Loosing his footing, the wolf turned to face his attacker, as he did so, noticing Kestrel's golden gaze resting on his opponent. Strange. Normally, the big boss had left by now. Not allowing himself to get distracted, he shifted his focus, crouching into a defensive position, ready to leap away at the next attack.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

Evil joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:41 pm

Ayer caught his breath and crouched low as well, rocking slightly on his haunches, noting that behind him, very near, was the edge of one of the dunes, leading to a downward slope. Ayer waited, a pause stretching out, allowing both wolves to get their wits about them. He fixed his gaze on Kiluar with innocent eyes. As innocent as an actors eyes could be anyway. Though he was still naive, far from innocent were those eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Evil joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:23 am

Kiluar gave a smirk. Ah, he knew that glance. "Don't try to pull that one on me, pup. I'm not exactly the strongest fighter around, certainly not strong enough for this pack. Kestrel keeps me from my lying skills. I'm the bet actor around!" running forward, he parted his jaws. "He only takes the best. This is your test. The only chance you'll get!"
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

Evil joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:54 pm

OOC: Citalis back on! Very Happy

Ayer kept his grin concealed. This is exactly what he had been planning. As Kiluar barreled forward, Ayer stayed light on his toes. Closer... Closer... As Kiluar reached him, Ayer jumped slightly in the air, but allowed himself to be knocked down. Down the hill. Ayer had been near the edge, and now they rolled down the dune, sending up sand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evil joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evil joining
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next