Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evil joining

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LightningScar

LightningScar

Evil joining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:50 pm

OOC: ahem. Are we going to finish this?
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:14 am

OOC: I AM SORRY I AM TERRIBLE. Also, LAAAAAAAAAAAAYS.

Kiluar gave a yelp as he found himself tumbling down the side of a dune. He let out a oomph as he his the ground, winded. He felt a paw rest on his head, and he looked up to see Kestrel. Closing his eyes, he gave a sigh. He had failed.
"Congratulations. You managed to defeat a wolf who if not for his acting skills would be an Omega. Aren't you proud of yourself?"

Kestrel is a jerk.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:05 pm

OOC: its okay, we all have our off days

Ayer caught his breath and looked up at the indifferent Kestrel. There was no pleasing him, Ayer thought, almost amused. He held his tongue, wanting to retort, pride leads to a fall, which would NOT be wise. "I defeated a wolf who would be an Omega. I'm still a 'pup', aren't I? a pup who defeated a to-be Omega. Maybe I should actually be proud of myself." Ayer said, barely veiling his sarcasm. He was in a snappy mood after the fight.

Suspect I've noticed Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:16 am

Kestrel gave a smirk. "A pup you are, but Kiluar here hasn't had any real battle training since he left the den." He saw the grey wolf stand up, head hanging low, from the corner of his golden eyes. Despite the fact Kiluar was one of his favourite packmembers for work, the grey wolf was used to Kestrel bullying him. "But you seem to have potential."
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:45 pm

"Well then he has natural talent for even being able to put up a fight." Ayer snapped. He stopped. His mood was getting the best of him. His gaze brightened when he heard Kestrels next words. He lowered his head.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:37 am

Kestrel gave a soft growl. "You have potential but no respect. Learn to hold your tongue boy!"
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:55 pm

"Sorry," he muttered. He wasn't naturally obedient or respectful. It was fine when he absolutely, vitally needed to. It was even hard when he was just pretending. Getting the words out was painful, but he supposed this was a time when he needed to. "I will do my best." He said more easily, straightening up.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:31 am

Kestrel gave a snort. Not as if it would be his problem. He was technically training Blue. "Kiluar," he snarled, turning his attention back to the grey wolf. "Run back and tell the others not to kill our new member." Nodding once, Kiluar sprinted off in the direction of the valley. Though not strong, Kiluar knew how to adress his pakmates. Perhaps he would be a good mentor for... Did he say his name? "What's your name boy?"
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:31 pm

OOC: you pronounce his name I-er

"Ayer." He didnt much care for his name.

My short sentance fail.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:05 am

"Well then Ayer, it's time you were acquainted with my mostly NCP pack." Kestrel smirked slightly, turning his back to the young wolf and started heading in the direction of the ocean. "You will rest for three sunsets in the beach caves afterwards. This shall be your trail period."
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:13 pm

"Yes, Kestrel." He really must get used to this respect thing. "Do...should I call you Kestrel, or some other title?" He asked, curious. He wondered about the trail period, and what it would be like. Adrenaline coursed through him, he was still jumpy from the fight.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:52 am

"You may call me what you like, for it will not be often I will talk to you directly. You will be assigned a mentor who will teach you our ways and decide if you are fit to join the pack or not. If you are deemed too weak you shall be chased off. If you are deemed unable to stay loyal and show possibility of being a threat, you will be executed."

Speech Paragraph yeah.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:32 pm

"Yes, Kestrel." Ayer said as respectfully as he could muster, while his imagination ran away with him as he pictured what could happen. He needed to not be deemed to weak for the pack, as Kestrel said, or be a threat to Kestrel's pack. He needed to stay here. He needed revenge. Ayer wondered if he dared ask about the lightning scared wolf, and the pack that had betrayed him. He decided not so soon after what had just happened.

I don't posses the talent for speech paragraphs Sad
and sorry if my spelling is bad, im typing on a tiny comuter smaller that a tablet, and it doesnt correct or show mistakes
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:57 am

OOC: *cough*
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:36 am

What is this talent of which you speak?

"Put a paw out of line and I will have someone remove it. I have no tolerance for imbeciles who cannot follow orders." Kestrel raised his muzzle into the air. It was faint, but he could hear the sounds of crashing waves. By now, Ayer would be able to smell and taste the salty water, though perhaps not hear it. "Then again, if you move by yourself you could very well end up drowning," he added as an afterthought, more to himself than the young male following him.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:54 pm

The talent I dont have and wish I did. =P I cannot do speech paragraphs, whatsoever. At all.

Ayer dipped his head in understanding, then swivled his ears, and twitched his nose. The salty tang of the water was getting steadily stronger as they walked on. He wondered what kinds of ways they would determine his value to the pack, and what involed water, of all things. "The wolf back there that I- met, what is his- role, within the pack?" Ayer dared to ask curiously.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:15 am

OOC: Late late laaate.

"Kiluar?" Kestrel blinked once, surprised. Of all the questions, why ask that? He cast his thoughts to the grey wolf, thinking about it. What was his role? "He is a loyal wolf, brave and willing to follow orders, such as mine to attack you, despite the fact he knows he is not a strong fighter. I suppose he is a scout of a kind, a spy, an actor. He lies for me, runs errands I can trust few others to complete. I am considering have him mentor you."
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:09 pm

OOC: late? Whats late?

"I see." Ayer thought about what he could learn from Kiluar. He probably wouldn't improve his fighting skills during that time, Ayer thought, a bit distastefully. He could learn to lie though....Ayer cherished the thought. If he could lie, what a much more accomplished wolf he would be...
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:07 am

Kestrel gave Ayer a sideways glance, narrowing his eyes ever so slightly. What was going through the wolf's mind, he wondered. A useful ability that would be. He'd finally know what Vixen was planning, if she was truly plotting against him, or was just plain stubborn. "Why do you want to join us?"
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:18 pm

Ayers ears perked up visibly. "Revenge, I guess. This is where my story comes in." He sighed, appearing bored, but in reality, his heart was racing at the thought. "I was once part of a pack, when I was younger than I am now. I didn't like how they ran the pack. So restraining, no good ideas were ever inputted, it wasn't like they would listen to sense; to me. The leader was a soft-hearted fool, and so I became bitter, spiteful, resentful, any would work. When our mentor, who trains us small ones simple battle techniques, would train me no more, I developed my own sort of style of fighting, and taught it to a small female, no more than a pup. I don't know what made me do it, trying to get back at the pack I suppose, she was to small to be training, is what they said. Someone found out, but I killed them. After all, dead wolves tell no tales." Ayer said tonelessly. "It wasn't too long before I knew I had to leave. The pack would be out for my blood for killing a member, and training one so small, and I wasn't exactly famous for being an angel. I knew they found the dead wolf, but I don't believe they ever knew exactly why I killed it, nor did they find out I had been training the small pup. It must have been to horrible for their simple, sympathetic minds to wrap around." He sneered. "I know not of where the pack is, or even remember which pack it was. I'm not into self-inflicted pain, so I try to put their memories out of my mind." Ayer looked at Kestrel. "For many reasons, I am here, not all apparent."
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:08 pm

are we gonna continue this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evil joining   Evil joining - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evil joining
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2